Should you be allowed to Kamikaze?????????????  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be allowed to Kamikaze?????????????

• Yeah, it's really fun.
    • No, that's stupid.

Indies/Civ Terrorist should be the only ones allowed to Kamikaze and kamikazing should be allowed again.

I want to be able to release my inner Japanese 

I would like to see it happen but I'd also like to see it HEAVILY regulated so it cannot be abused, for example make a strict amount of rules to coincide with it

Edited by DefaultFun
Major Edit
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DefaultFun said:

I want to be able to release my inner Japanese 

I agree

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Captain said:

This is a bad idea....
This is going to lead to a lot of trouble...

It's not gonna lead anyone in trouble if only Indies/Civ Terrorist are the only people/faction can do it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Mujeeb said:

I love kamikaze but it’s kind of just VDM with extra steps “explosions” 

I feel this is a bit fairer though. A lot of players don't wanna waste their precious shekels just to crash it a few seconds later, ya feel?

i say if you are allowed to you should say something before you do it to alert others because in some cases its just plane rdm :/ (get it plane...km) but im going to stay in the middle because yes i might have fun doing that if it becomes a thing but also other people will hate it because if you were a person going to rasmin and u stop at CPR(Check point rasmin) and you have some money on you and good gear and out of nowhere a plane explodes and kills you making you lose all of your gear and what not as you could think people will rush to support and report the incident making it harder for staff then it already is. Thank you For your time.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:04 AM, Nureha said:

i say if you are allowed to you should say something before you do it to alert others because in some cases its just plane rdm :/ (get it plane...km) but im going to stay in the middle because yes i might have fun doing that if it becomes a thing but also other people will hate it because if you were a person going to rasmin and u stop at CPR(Check point rasmin) and you have some money on you and good gear and out of nowhere a plane explodes and kills you making you lose all of your gear and what not as you could think people will rush to support and report the incident making it harder for staff then it already is. Thank you For your time.

If we're gonna base most of the server ideas off real life, and civs getting killed in terrorist attacks are mainly the point of it.. Terrorist site fear into civs to control em, even tho the server rules say "be nice to unarmed civs".. But with everything being said, Kamikaze should be allowed due to the fact indies can't really rearm at their iglas at VIP north or south. We should be allowed to crash our plane/heli into other helis/planes. As I play indie more than other factions, I do just believe indies should be the only faction that can kami. Civ terrorist shouldn't really be allowed unless forced my a indie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Iceceam said:

If we're gonna base most of the server ideas off real life, and civs getting killed in terrorist attacks are mainly the point of it.. Terrorist site fear into civs to control em, even tho the server rules say "be nice to unarmed civs".. But with everything being said, Kamikaze should be allowed due to the fact indies can't really rearm at their iglas at VIP north or south. We should be allowed to crash our plane/heli into other helis/planes. As I play indie more than other factions, I do just believe indies should be the only faction that can kami. Civ terrorist shouldn't really be allowed unless forced my a indie.

Excellently said, if the server is based off realism/roleplay then kamikazing should be allowed, seeing as the Independents are Islamic extremists that would die for their cause.

• Like 1

I never liked kamikazing. With that being said, if there was some sort of required warning such as “Kamikaze incoming” like 1 minute before it’s done, I’d be all for it. As long as there is some sort of warning system lol.

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

Excellently said, if the server is based off realism/roleplay then kamikazing should be allowed, seeing as the Independents are Islamic extremists that would die for their cause.

Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that many players have bottomless bank accounts and would love to waste all that money on helicopters to constantly kamikaze into other people.

18 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that many players have bottomless bank accounts and would love to waste all that money on helicopters to constantly kamikaze into other people.

You're right.

Maybe we could make it so that you would have to have a good roleplay reason and could only do it once a day or have to clear it with a staff member?

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.