Sign in to follow this  
DoritosPowers

Why Management?

Why do my suggestions get deleted? Isnt this is a server, where you are allowed to share your opinion? I know if you harm someone, its forbidden but where did I harm anyone with a suggestion, to fix relations? Noone is willing to talk to me. I have a feeling that the whole management doesnt care .... Help me, I am not in this bad mood to harm you or your server! Whatever you got told, I didnt do anything. Proof it! You have logs!

• Confused 1

@Giovanni where are your replies to this or are u instantly deleting this? I am willing to talk and I expect from you that you clarify, if I did it or not. Because I didnt. And It wont ever happen again that I tell you

25 minutes ago, DoritosPowers said:

@Giovanni where are your replies to this or are u instantly deleting this? I am willing to talk and I expect from you that you clarify, if I did it or not. Because I didnt. And It wont ever happen again that I tell you

what are you even on about

I dont know. I want to talk because I got banned wrongly. Just because there are major issues between two communities. I enjoyed playing on TLX to come down from trouble... and some weird guy said something, he heard what I did say. That makes me mad :(

DoritosPowers you were banned permamently for admitting to taking down our server with an exploit. Your own words and actions are entirely to blame for your ban.

• Haha 1

Nevermind. I dont really care much about this right now. Just wanted to neutralize a fucked up relation @Giovanni @Captain ! Nevertheless I have some information for you, you could use to have some blamers banned. I know more than you guys think/believe to know.

DoritosPowers 

Corp_NW_Waters_log_lr.jpg

5 minutes ago, DoritosPowers said:

Nevermind. I dont really care much about this right now. Just wanted to neutralize a fucked up relation @Giovanni @Captain ! Nevertheless I have some information for you, you could use to have some blamers banned. I know more than you guys think/believe to know.

DoritosPowers 

Corp_NW_Waters_log_lr.jpg

Well of course. But now you're trying to blackmail to get unbanned.

But of course you know more than myself, Gio or any of the staff.
Why would you know which of your friends are helping you after all?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.