Sign in to follow this  
DubSixPho

Shoutout to Bluefor March 3rd

I just want to give a big shoutout to the Bluefor crew that was playing late Saturday night (March 3rd). My small crew and I were extremely impressed. The organization of Bluefor was awesome and made it crazy fun role-playing as a criminal civ and then as an independent. These guys were communicating very well and had Checkpoint Rasman on lockdown. I don’t know if some sort of training took place but keep up the great work Bluefor! When Bluefor is oraganized and active it makes the other roles even that more fun!! 

Haha yeah I’m not sure what time frame it was, but sounds like it wasnt that way the entire night. Glad you had some good bank runs though! I’m pretty loaded right now too, can’t wait to log back in and drop some dough in TERROR! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DubSixPho said:

I just want to give a big shoutout to the Bluefor crew that was playing late Saturday night (March 3rd). My small crew and I were extremely impressed. The organization of Bluefor was awesome and made it crazy fun role-playing as a criminal civ and then as an independent. These guys were communicating very well and had Checkpoint Rasman on lockdown. I don’t know if some sort of training took place but keep up the great work Bluefor! When Bluefor is oraganized and active it makes the other roles even that more fun!! 

Thank you i have been trying to get Blufor under control and it did work me and my buddy even modified the CPR and im glad to hear you loved your time there makes me happy.

32 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Thank you, it was extremely fun playing.

No problem im trying to become major so im trying to show my abilities as a leader and also i love seeing people  enjoy playing it brings me happiness. 

1 hour ago, Nureha said:

No problem im trying to become major so im trying to show my abilities as a leader and also i love seeing people  enjoy playing it brings me happiness. 

bro I'm saying thank you to the dude who's thanking the blufor ecksdee. I was on blufor last night

Just now, Maverick said:

bro I'm saying thank you to the dude who's thanking the blufor ecksdee. I was on blufor last night

xD shush let me boast.

8 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Boasting gets you nowhere fast

yea yea maverick yet i was basking in the happiness better saying?

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.