Jacob

Civ, problems

Civ's should NOT be able to move objects, it is so freaking aggravating when they ruin the checkpoints so no one can get through, and then when u go and move them the civ's ambush u and kill u for no reason, there is WAY too many RDM's and VDM's happening, this is ridiculous! I suggest this community goes whitelisted. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

+1, Civs should NOT be allowed to move checkpoints and rip apart placed structures.  It makes cops very aggrivated and makes us not want to build/man checkpoints

46 minutes ago, Drew said:

Civ's should NOT be able to move objects, it is so freaking aggravating when they ruin the checkpoints so no one can get through, and then when u go and move them the civ's ambush u and kill u for no reason, there is WAY too many RDM's and VDM's happening, this is ridiculous! I suggest this community goes whitelisted. Just my opinion.

+1 with the fact that civilians shouldn't be given the ability to move objects, perhaps make it a finable offence when caught once, doing it twice will land you a minute or two in jail. 

Whitelisting the community would be a bad idea if you ask me. It will most likely decrease the number of players on the server if you have to go through a process of being whitelisted.
Yes, I agree that the amount of RDM and VDM is too much, to be fair, there shouldn't be any RDM or VDM, however, it will always be there, even if the server gets whitelisted.

17 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

+1 with the fact that civilians shouldn't be given the ability to move objects, perhaps make it a finable offence when caught once, doing it twice will land you a minute or two in jail. 

Whitelisting the community would be a bad idea if you ask me. It will most likely decrease the number of players on the server if you have to go through a process of being whitelisted.
Yes, I agree that the amount of RDM and VDM is too much, to be fair, there shouldn't be any RDM or VDM, however, it will always be there, even if the server gets whitelisted.

You can fine civs/put them in jail already for moving objects in a checkpoint

1 minute ago, Complexity said:

You can fine civs/put them in jail already for moving objects in a checkpoint

I was not aware of that, since I tend not to operate checkpoints

1 minute ago, JumpyWizard said:

I was not aware of that, since I tend not to operate checkpoints

I still feel it should not be allowed at all since we can spend 2-3 hours on a cp and have a civ destroy it in 4-5 mins.  + It can increase chances of rdm and vdm if they hit someone with the object im pretty sure

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.