Jacob

Blufor/Opfor Dispatch and codes

Voting  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have both of these in game?

2. 2. Would you like to see a dispatcher in game/ts for BLUFOR/OPFOR?

3. 3. Would you like to see the 10-codes in game/ts to be used by officers?

What if we had where BLUFOR and OPFOR had the 10 codes used by actual police. If so I could be designated dispatch, I know how to do it very well and id love to do it for this community. The 10 codes would enhance the police rp majorly. Whats all your guys opinion? Be honest xD

Edited by Jacob

-1 Honestly I just think it is a bit of a wast of time to have everyone memorize them especially since neither side needs to worry about people listening in. None is allowed to go into other factions channels.

BLUFOR and OPFOR are meant to be military forces, not police departments, so I don't think this really fits in.

12 hours ago, Mujeeb said:

If only civs would text the police instead of global. 

If we had a dispatch it would be in ts and if a civ needed a 911 call they would talk to the dispatcher, more realistic

I am proposing the dispatch side bc i would love to do it.

-1 This wouldn’t be beneficial to the community. As Giovanni said, Blufor and Opfor are both military forces. If there was a police department within Takistan it may work there but even then I don’t see it beneficial. Plain talk is better.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.