Sign in to follow this  
Danete

Cpl. Danete Ban Appel

[In-Game Name] : (UN-NA)Cpl. Danete

[GUID] : 76561198063625475

[Ban information] : STOLE a CIVILIAN CAR

[Reason for appeal] : I was in civil spawn and a guy was repair a Bike, the 8750$ bike, so i go there and i take his bicycle, he dont care about tha bike, dont even call a cop or tell me to give the bike for he's back, Take the vision, i was spawned, i dont have any money, i see a open bike, i take the bike. 

Later a admin pull me in a team speak room and say: YOU CANT STOLE CARS IN CIVIL SPAWN, and i say, I just take a car. the admin comes to me and check the owner os the vehicle, i am not the owner so he tell me, YOU LIYNG TO A ADMIN! and i say i just take a car sir, he banned me for 5 days for stole a civil car in spawn.

i try to compensate the victim put admin says. NOPE, BANNED.

[What you can do better] :  Not Stole In Safe Zone, sorry :i 

tatuador-e-preso-por-tortura-apos-escrever-eu-sou-ladrao-e-vacilao-na-testa-de-adolescente-no-abc-502.jpg.695b4ae2514c0e1998698fb650f6490c.jpg

tatto of desacerto in Rio De Janeiro: "I am a thiefer and a bitche"

• Haha 1

Hey Danete.
Having been present throughout your time in the support room for this issue, You did tell Psychopath repeatedly "I did not steal the vehicle". Psycho happened to come across you and the vehicle, checked the owner and discovered it did infact belong to Mentlegen.
For that, you deserve a strike for lying to a staff member and stealing from a safezone.

You were banned because you already have two previous strikes for Blufor Abuse, Attempted VDM and Trolling, this brings you up to THREE strikes. For this reason you were given a 5D ban.

KEEP THIS THREAD RELEVANT TO THE BAN APPEAL PLEASE

-1 He is fully aware of what he is doing. I suggest that he reads the rules very carefully, then perhaps he can have his ban shortened

10 minutes ago, Captain said:

Hey Danete.
Having been present throughout your time in the support room for this issue, You did tell Psychopath repeatedly "I did not steal the vehicle". Psycho happened to come across you and the vehicle, checked the owner and discovered it did infact belong to Mentlegen.
For that, you deserve a strike for lying to a staff member and stealing from a safezone.

You were banned because you already have two previous strikes for Blufor Abuse, Attempted VDM and Trolling, this brings you up to THREE strikes. For this reason you were given a 5D ban.

KEEP THIS THREAD RELEVANT TO THE BAN APPEAL PLEASE

Look, i know now, Stole something is like. PUT A WEAPON IN THE HEAD OF THE GUY AND SAY, LEAVE YOUR CAR.
i told to Psycho, i just took a car, im not a thief, he dont even call the cops.
I know now i cant just take cars in Civil Spawn from another peoples, i dont play too much with civilian class, i play more on Blue Force im start playing a 1week +/- with some friends in the server

2 minutes ago, Danete said:

Look, i know now, Stole something is like. PUT A WEAPON IN THE HEAD OF THE GUY AND SAY, LEAVE YOUR CAR.
i told to Psycho, i just took a car, im not a thief, he dont even call the cops.
I know now i cant just take cars in Civil Spawn from another peoples, i dont play too much with civilian class, i play more on Blue Force im start playing a 1week +/- with some friends in the server

And is Sabado e Domingo i really wannaplay today :c
because Monday need to work know, please if is possible change my ban time i aprecciate a lot, i read the rules

4 minutes ago, Danete said:

If you take something from someone else, it is stealing. It is against the servers RULES.

6 minutes ago, Danete said:

And is Sabado e Domingo i really wannaplay today :c
because Monday need to work know, please if is possible change my ban time i aprecciate a lot, i read the rules

If you had wanted to play on the server over the weekend you should have listened to our rules. It is clear you didnt read them because you got THREE strikes.

Just now, Captain said:

If you take something from someone else, it is stealing. It is against the servers RULES.

If you had wanted to play on the server over the weekend you should have listened to our rules. It is clear you didnt read them because you got THREE strikes.

of course, but i was playing in the class of blueforce, i start playing on civlian now, its rare a blue for goes to a safezone 

(Giving my 5 cents towards the scenario)

You were intentionally waiting for me to repair the bike and wait for me to unlock it at Civilian Spawn. As @Captain said above "If you take something from someone else, it is stealing. It is against the servers RULES." It wouldn't have mattered if it was a $850 bicycle or a $500,000,000 aircraft, the fact of the matter is is that you stole something from within the safe zone. I did give you ample time to return the bike before i took it to a helpdesk but you CHOSE to flee towards Rasman.

• Sad 1

This will be the final response from staff regarding your ban appeal. 

As of right now your ban was justified and will not be lifted. 

As of now you are only banned on the TLX Arma 2 server, you may use our other services such as our website, discord, or TS3. 

Reasoning

1) You have received 2 strikes on your account before this 3rd offense happened. You should know these basic rules by now because in addition to the strikes you have received verbal warnings from staff. 

2) You lied to the staff member handling the case claiming you did NOT steal the car. The only reason we found out is because a staff member went and checked the in-game vehicle number with your civ number. 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses. 

• Like 1