Sign in to follow this  
Chance

Need Feedback || Martial Law Alert

So I thought that a siren/alert tone would make the RP feel more immersive and would add a little spookiness to Martial Law. I made this audio file and if people think it would be interesting it would play ONCE at the start of Martial Law. Martial Law is usually declared 1-3 times a day. Let me know what you guys think :)

Edited by Chance
  • Like 4

Hey Chance, I really like the idea here. I think its a fun little idea  that would definitely set the scene for a Rasman under martial law. I like the alert that you've created too. I just worry that if there is something like this in-game we'll see players abuse it by declaring and un-declaring martial law repeatedly just to play the sound.
I also think that the sound is a little bit too aggressive with the siren, definitely not a comfortable sound to hear. I get that it's supposed to be something that demands your attention, but we want to give people a better listening experience, maybe you could experiment with other sirens?

As for Aaron, Haden and Jack, encourage them to create forum accounts!

Thank you for your suggestion, keep 'em coming!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chance said:

Aaron, Haden, and Jack liked it but don't have forum accounts

i like it too thats awesome and good idea

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.