Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOMOCOP14

Independents complaining

So I know this is gonna get downvoted a lot but it needs to be said and I guarantee most that dislike this post will be indie.

So I know the server is indie based and that it keeps the server alive But the indies get the bias. They complained about Opfor hinds that got changed Opfor themselves did that, Strykers are getting close to being changed because of indies. Dogs I will admit was op but indies complained the got it instantly changed. I'm not going to go on there is so much I can say. But constantly indies moan get stuff changed to their advantage. But if someone moans at them the entire group of people who play indie come and defend including staff members. My self as an Opfor member it happens constantly and it is annoying. I know indies don't have it easy but it's not meant to be if we go the RP way about it they are a small group of terrorist they aren't going to have lots of cheap equipment and military gear. But if they die the moan in global at whatever faction calling names and what not but the have kos on almost all factions. yet the still complain when they get killed by tanks and stuff or just a rocket launcher or with a general gun or when they get arrested. I know a lot of people feel this way but don't want to say anything.  I think a lot of us would like to see the bias stop and see indeps not complain as much cause it what happens in the game consistently and to be honest they shape the server more than anything and ruin the fun for other factions. As well most indies can be super effective but they just run at you and get killed complain stuff gets changed.

P.S probably nothing will come of this except me getting downvoted but life is life.

Domocop14

I agree to this, Independents just RDM and causeway to much Drama within the server. The Independents are a great faction but they people that are on it just do not use it right and cry way too much, and whenever Opfor/Blufor getting annoyed they tell them to suck it up cause Indeps have it hard. Which is completely a fucking retarded response. A lot of the Indeps have supporter or VIP and mainly staff play it too. Staff are biased towards Indeps. Indeps say that there kit costs too much! It a way it can, it can cost around $100,000-$200,000 for what you purchase (NORMALLY).

Indeps normal kit

GPS ($10,000).

Nightvision ($20,000)

Fal ($100,000) or Akm ($40,000) or SVD ($250,000)

RPG-7 ($300,000)

Vehicle ($10,000-$100,000)

If you purchase FAL, GPS, Nightvision and a vehicle around $50,000. It can be around $130,000. A full kit rpg/sniper/vehicle is $630,000. But that is the risk of buying a such a huge loadout, a simple STRONG loadout is $100,000-$200,000. I do not really see how that is impacting your income by a lot when you can cap everyone's zones/distributed for a whole lot of money every 5 minutes. Money is NOT an issue for Indeps that argument is so invalid, and it is not including the fact that a lot of them are Supporter. Especially when I see 3 tanks shooting across the map into Rasman, I think the Indeps might be flowing in the money. 

They always complain about anything that counters them, any strategy that gives a fair fight between us and Indeps they bitch and cry about it why? Like my god, do you want us to throw stones at you or is that to OP because it can kill you? The hinds/jets got switched to patrol so we can not even pull it out unless they have tanks. That makes no sense as to why the Indeps can not just take out some simple AA and shoot it down, it is really not that hard guys, I have seen them do it many times. Indeps have Handheld launchers, Opfor has NONE, 0 HANDHELDS. Opfor has no GUIDED HANDHELD launchers, but indeps do! Indeps can easily take out some ZU and destroy a Mi-24, the Mi-24 is very heavy and the ZU can easily outmanoeuvre it if they used some of the brain cells. But Kane wants us to do ground vehicles which makes no fucking sense at all. He's practically the Opfor commander and he does not know the situation. With the economy changes everything practically got boosted up and why am I going to waste 10-15 Million on a tank that will just get 1 shotted by a BRDM-ATGM from 3kilometers away or someone with a Metis Launcher because he's an Indep on Bluforside that is a supporter and can get that. To me, that makes no sense and seems that Indeps can easily take out Opfor vehicles if they really wanted to. But from what I can see they just seem a bit too lazy to do that and just want to complain because they don't want to try to cause it was getting a little bit too hard for them. 

Back to Blufor matters now, They are wanting to make Strykers war vehicles or Martial Law not sure which one but it seems kinda gay. Now INDEPS have a valid argument and I have to agree on them on this... Blufor should not Rape Rasman with the Stryker and level everything. Strykers should be used as a last resort or patrol, and can not level buildings randomly. That is true, but Indeps can easily take out the Strykers will small arms. I have done it before! Just shoot the wheel, sure one or 2 indeps might die but you just immobilized it take our a rocket launcher and shoot it like come on. Do they say that they get sniped by them from on the hills okay? Don't you guys just hide inside buildings on the times? If anything yall can just flank him! 

The dogs!

Dogs op plz fix ffs

Now, this had to be said, because I am getting tired of, the community of Blufor/opfor is getting annoyed at these Indeps. All they do is bitch and complain about anything that gives them a good challenge. I love indeps and I have played as them, I know what they go through and everything, something has to change or TLX gonna keep going down and shit, my friends already switched to Rise cause them can we not have more switch, please...

In my personal opinion I think this complaint is just a flame post, conveniently posted after INDEP stole your ATGM. But I will try to debunk your statement to the best of my ability. You say we get the bias, but how? We have the most expensive gear, we have the most expensive armored vehicles, and we have the most expensive cars as well. We lose all our gear on death/arrest so when you say that INDEP's complain when they die. Of course they will when they lose over 1mil of gear when they get sniped by a T-34 from over 1km away. But nobody I ever play with wants OPFOR to lose their tanks in peace time as that is what makes their faction unique. As you saying INDEP complains the most is true, but BLUFOR complains all the time when they are killed by INDEP but nobody cares as they have the right to and it can be funny at times.

I don't see many people complaining but not saying anything as you state people are. If INDEP complaining/bias was to high you would think you would see more posts on the forums, people in chat, or people saying things in Teamspeak but I don't see many people at all. As for OPFOR getting MI-24's taken away from them by INDEP is also something I agree with you on, as again it makes OPFOR unique and it ruins the flavor when you take wartime vehicles away from them. Anyway no hard feelings but I am just giving my opinion.

P.S Stryder T.F. are you talking about we don't get wire guided, the only launchers we have is the 7,18 and the SPG9

I mean, you stole an Opfor's ATGM, which was pretty funny lmao. 

Most of the staff team is on Indeps and from what I and other people see is that the staff team is kinda biased towards you. They always listen to you and do not listen to us, you guys get changes done we do not.

I do not know how you guys have the most expensive gear if anything it got lowered with the Economy changes. Your basic good gear set is around $100,000 - $200,000. If anything if you are spending over a million dollars in gear I would love to see all that calculated and what you are purchasing. If you are constantly dying with millions of dollars of gear I do not really see you having a money problem since you can keep spending that much money.

A counter to the T-34 is buying a BRDM-ATGM and just snipe it where it can not see you, yall have taken out 3 T-55's 1 T-50 and a Tunguska with it before. 

Everyone complains and everyone should have there right of opinion but when yall complain and get shit changed in your favour all the time it just annoys the other 2 factions. And do not get me wrong yall have some good points too and I do agree with yall at times but damn...

And the guided missile is a supporter weapon the Metis Launcher. 

And yeah I have to agree with you, just giving opinions I would like it not turn into a hate/flame post. I would like it if this was constructive and we can think of changes on balancing things out to benefit the server but who knows :\

11 minutes ago, Dspan_000 said:

In my personal opinion I think this complaint is just a flame post, conveniently posted after INDEP stole your ATGM. But I will try to debunk your statement to the best of my ability. You say we get the bias, but how? We have the most expensive gear, we have the most expensive armored vehicles, and we have the most expensive cars as well. We lose all our gear on death/arrest so when you say that INDEP's complain when they die. Of course they will when they lose over 1mil of gear when they get sniped by a T-34 from over 1km away. But nobody I ever play with wants OPFOR to lose their tanks in peace time as that is what makes their faction unique. As you saying INDEP complains the most is true, but BLUFOR complains all the time when they are killed by INDEP but nobody cares as they have the right to and it can be funny at times.

I don't see many people complaining but not saying anything as you state people are. If INDEP complaining/bias was to high you would think you would see more posts on the forums, people in chat, or people saying things in Teamspeak but I don't see many people at all. As for OPFOR getting MI-24's taken away from them by INDEP is also something I agree with you on, as again it makes OPFOR unique and it ruins the flavor when you take wartime vehicles away from them. Anyway no hard feelings but I am just giving my opinion.

P.S Stryder T.F. are you talking about we don't get wire guided, the only launchers we have is the 7,18 and the SPG9

1. not my BRDM-2 didn't know about it was writing this post.

2. No, your gear has reduced in price a fair bit you don't always need armour to kill us. PMC has the most expensive gear and yet they survive and not complain.

3.  We barely ever have a T-34s out sniping.

4. if you can by a 1 mil loadout you clearly have plenty of money.

5. No Opfor having tanks doesn't make Opfor unique its how we act with civs. Plus communism 

6. I don't know how long you have played TLX but this is a long term thing not just recently.

7. Not a Flame post its just people don't speak enough and This is as a faction, not people as individuals it's my opinion 

2 hours ago, DOMOCOP14 said:

So I know this is gonna get downvoted a lot but it needs to be said and I guarantee most that dislike this post will be indie.

So I know the server is indie based and that it keeps the server alive But the indies get the bias. They complained about Opfor hinds that got changed Opfor themselves did that, Strykers are getting close to being changed because of indies. Dogs I will admit was op but indies complained the got it instantly changed. I'm not going to go on there is so much I can say. But constantly indies moan get stuff changed to their advantage. But if someone moans at them the entire group of people who play indie come and defend including staff members. My self as an Opfor member it happens constantly and it is annoying. I know indies don't have it easy but it's not meant to be if we go the RP way about it they are a small group of terrorist they aren't going to have lots of cheap equipment and military gear. But if they die the moan in global at whatever faction calling names and what not but the have kos on almost all factions. yet the still complain when they get killed by tanks and stuff or just a rocket launcher or with a general gun or when they get arrested. I know a lot of people feel this way but don't want to say anything.  I think a lot of us would like to see the bias stop and see indeps not complain as much cause it what happens in the game consistently and to be honest they shape the server more than anything and ruin the fun for other factions. As well most indies can be super effective but they just run at you and get killed complain stuff gets changed.

P.S probably nothing will come of this except me getting downvoted but life is life.

Domocop14

But aren't you just fueling the complaining? I doubt this will make a change. Honestly, I think everyone bitch too much, myself included

23 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

I doubt this will make a change.

Probably but I would like to see some suggestions for balancing. 

Stuff I suggest is allowing people to have a copy of the spreadsheet of the economy changes again so I can actually look at the real pricing of stuff and make good suggestions.

So, my first suggestion for balancing everything out might be for Independents. As Indeps have said that their kits cost a bit too much, why not raise the reward for killing Blufor/Opfor? This would promote successful killings of Opfor/Blufor. And with all the Indeps RDMING maybe add a function where Indeps lose a certain amount of money for killing an unarmed civilian?

27 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

But aren't you just fueling the complaining? I doubt this will make a change. Honestly, I think everyone bitch too much, myself included

It may cause more complaining but that isn't my intentions, I more want a change about the bias that they have and yes everybody complains too much 

Jeez people so hateful for inds

If you really think they earn shit tons of money, go ahead and play them, because all i see is you staying in one faction bullshiting about something else. 

Go check how it looks at the other side.

The IND paychecks are literally a joke. Only way to earn money is killing or going around the map for whole time to cap and recap Zones.

12 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

If you really think they earn shit tons of money, go ahead and play them, because all i see is you staying in one faction bullshiting about something else. 

Go check how it looks at the other side.

The IND paychecks are literally a joke. Only way to earn money is killing or going around the map for whole time to cap and recap Zones.

Dude, I know what is like to be indie I have played indie. indies need to be more money aware. Plus you just proved one of my points it's changing it to a different faction from indep people hating indeps when its cause indeps assume and hate others factions. as well do what indies are supposed to do. if that how you make money

27 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

I mean from what it looks like, you are the one kinda starting the hate in this post.

28 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

I mean, from what I can see. If dspan and other people can sustain 1 million dollar loadouts constantly, there really is not much of a money issue. Your loadouts are not that expensive, by the time yall really get to Rasman with a drive I am pretty sure you already got back MOST of your money back. Not including a couple of cop kills or Opfor. I do play Indep, I do not do it a lot but I do play it sometimes. I play Opfor/Blufor/Indep/Civ/PMC, not a lot for PMC/Indep but I do play them.

I want to make this abundantly clear. If you feel there is a staff bias when it comes to a specific faction then take it to staff complaints. As for balancing here's one for you it was either give indies a way to counter hinds or Restrict hinds. It was easier to just Restrict hinds then go through and add in launchers. Now the fact hinds are Restricted doesn't mean they've been removed and yet you all seem to whine just as much like we took away x-mas... Half the time I'm on I can count on both hands all the reasons you all could have gotten out a Hind.

Now for Cliffard the blufor doggo it was whitelisted to staff and after it was released again it was realized to be too OP and some things were removed. Issue with the dog still is that for some people running on lower FPS will tend to not see the dog or it appears to just poof into existence and your stunned. I mean you can just blame the person playing on a potato but mortor smoke rounds cause frame lose and those have been restricted.

I already know one of you who's gonna claim I'm salty about the dog but I only jumped on cause I was hearing about it from CIV's and Indies. Once I witnessed how buggy the dog is I felt it needs more fine tuning till then it needs to be removed again.

Final note Restricted doesn't mean Removed.

I agree and disagree on certain points

Dogs are OP, someone saying otherwise never encoutered a dog.

Of course its sad, and frustrating, to get blown up by a chopper 2ks away while riding your motorcycle to your morning djihad rendez-vous. But for me, it's part of the indies challenges. We're up against a military, communist, regime(opfor) and some rich bois(Blu4). I can buy a pick up with a DHSKM on it and make it rain while getting blown up, he's going to be severly, or at least, damaged enough to repair or crash. Or just ride my BICYCLE ! to Rasman and being undetectable on radars. They can be frustrating at times, but we are properly equipped to deal with it. Some indies, unfortunatly, lack skills, and i'm no exception :) ! (Bring back Hindfor)

Striker are not so easy to take on, they're armored, and got thermals. You're saying that we need to be like 4/5 indies to take it down, it prove at some point that its kinda strong. I do believe that using striker on sniper hill just to mow down rasman to kingdom come should not be a thing. Im ok on patrol and on border checkpoint. But to use it like that... it's not fun for anyone.

And now money ! The base paychecks for indies is 25k, without any capzones. It is litteraly 4x less than Op4 and Blu4. Yes we can cap it all, but our lack of mobilty doesnt allow us to keep them all the times. Our normal kit went up more than 50%, but not the pay. So of course we're going to cry about it for some time. The CZ, my baby shitty sniper, went from 90k to 250k... Soooo no more sniping for some time. My good old 150k kit got to 400k. Technicaly, without kills and capzone, it will take me 80 minutes to pay it back, 1h 20 minutes. For opfor/blufor, 20 minutes. Or i can just kill 4 cops. But with dogs, hinds, strykers and enemy who doesnt lose every kits upon death, It is pretty clear why we might be complaining about it.

Indies should of course ''get gud'', but at the same time we have it rough, and in some case, we enjoy it. We're complaining because it is much more harder than you think playing indep and like everyone else, losing a shit tons of money because of someone who just need to buy a launcher once and some ammo every once in a while.

Yes we can buy tank for 5M, but we're not going to do that every single day. Because earning money is a task all by itself when your indie.

1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

I want to make this abundantly clear. If you feel there is a staff bias when it comes to a specific faction then take it to staff complaints. As for balancing here's one for you it was either give indies a way to counter hinds or Restrict hinds. It was easier to just Restrict hinds then go through and add in launchers. Now the fact hinds are Restricted doesn't mean they've been removed and yet you all seem to whine just as much like we took away x-mas... Half the time I'm on I can count on both hands all the reasons you all could have gotten out a Hind.

I get what you say but Opfor doesn't have a lock on AT but we make do and most indeps dont have AA yet they complained we get restricted with use of hinds recently Opfor has barely used hinds anyway since indeps moaned before the server went down. So with us not having a lock on AT do we restrict indeps use of armoured vics. As well its a server bias, not just a staff and if I did a staff complaint people wouldn't realise what's happening I wanted people to realise what was going on. Plus pretty sure it only takes one line of code to put a gun in a box doesn't take much effort to put in an AA. Plus dont really care about them being restricted 

32 minutes ago, Mohamemd Von Bjorn said:

Striker are not so easy to take on, they're armored, and got thermals. You're saying that we need to be like 4/5 indies to take it down, it prove at some point that its kinda strong. I do believe that using striker on sniper hill just to mow down rasman to kingdom come should not be a thing. Im ok on patrol and on border checkpoint. But to use it like that... it's not fun for anyone.

yeah I know what u mean sneak up behind or hit the weak spot most stryker only look in front generally