Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abdullah Al Arganeen

New buildings

Hello!

I was thinking recently about adding new buildings to the Rasman or some other places that people are on all the time. After hundreds of hours, the same layout of buildings in cities is quite boring. Maybe another building on the other side of the bank, or just the same street? Maybe a Fire Department buildng, as there are none of those at current Taki map?

Just something, to make it more alive :)

Cheers!

Some communist buildings such as the big tall houses (that you can see in rasman) should be added to the south as well. Takistan was part of USSR so it would only make sense that both parts have such buildings and I do realize that you want to make south look more poorer and stuff but c’mon. Anyways good idea Abdullah.

Before community will think about where to place new buildings (I higly encourage you guys to do it), Ive got a question to our SEVER DEVELOPERS if they could make it a real thing in a nearest future, or will it cause lags or just be very time consuming.

Although, my ideas for now are:

In a city of Rasman:

-Church OR some kind of a Mosque, in a city of Rasman (to allow muslims to hide there, to roleplay a priest or some other prophet

-Firestation (good place for firefights, to leave vehicles at, etc.)

For map, in general:

-hospital with medic personel, somewhere nearby CPA (same as in rasman)

-some red apartments for city where CPA is situated, to allow players for better CQB there

I would love to place it on map, and think more about it, but im at middle of exam session at my Uni and some other things IRL so ill stick only to forum for a couple of days...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.