Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

Civs saying they're Muslim

Currently if a civ says that they are Muslim it's an automatic get out of jail free card if they are being robbed by an independent.

6. Civilians may only be killed as part of a planned terror attack, if they do not follow direct orders, or if they pose a lethal threat (i.e firing or pointing a weapon at you or otherwise actively trying to kill you).

The rule above states that civs must listen to you and if they do not follow your direct orders they may be killed however this rule, 3. Independents are permitted to beat, rob, and harass civilians who do not claim to be Muslim. This rule implies that if they are Muslim they can walk away freely and not listen to your orders. I think that this rule needs to be changed as IRL terrorists rule by fear and if the population they control do not follow their orders they are either beaten or killed as an example for others and the way the current situation is indeps will not be able to rob or harm civs in any way if they say they're Muslim.

+1 Im muslims shouldnt protect you 100% as the war rages on in the middle east they all muslim . A counter attack to this If someone says " Im Muslim " ask him immediatley but are you Shia or Kurd . If he says Kurd Kill him , if he says Shia kill him again .... Just say you are opposite of what he says lol. Case closed. 

What I would say is just to RP it out. IRL the Terrorists targets NATO and Russian forces and while civs are forced to leave their homes they are not really killed or robbed. There are some exceptions of course but remember the motives of indeps. Their goal is not to rob civilians, their goal is to kill the invaders and infidels. If you are an indep and want to get money from a civ who claims to be Muslim just say something like “ if you are truly Muslim than you should help support us by making a donation” or just be like “ we are requesting financial assistance from the true Muslim’s of Takistan.” While you might not be able to get all their money like this, at least you can RP and still get a bit. I’m sure most civs would be fine with making a donation especially if they don’t want to lose their stuff (like 100k-200k donation) I think this is both more realistic and provides more RP then just robbing civs because you want more money.

Eljiah, youre trying to implement a dialouge that would take about 30 seconda betwen 2 people who speak english.

On a server where some people dont even respond or are just robiing Gas Station 1 to become criminals, or sometimes robbing each other (idk if its not against the rules, if 1 robs 2; and then 2 robs 1, in the same time..., still playing together - as a criminals then)

Although if i was asked like that, i would donate all my money to good boys of takistan

42 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

+1 Im muslims shouldnt protect you 100% as the war rages on in the middle east they all muslim . A counter attack to this If someone says " Im Muslim " ask him immediatley but are you Shia or Kurd . If he says Kurd Kill him , if he says Shia kill him again .... Just say you are opposite of what he says lol. Case closed. 

lmao that's actually not a bad idea!

14 minutes ago, Mez said:

lmao that's actually not a bad idea!

I bring into question their beard. If you got a beard your more likely to be respected and if they aint got a proper beard they can't truly be.

Slimdeep the IED zelot- "My goats beard is more respectable than that and she's my wife... now if you really are give me 10 Sujud facing the proper barring". 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.