Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Possible More Vehicle Add ons

TLX will not be adding mods, as doing so would require people to download them beforehand and thus alienate a majority of the playerbase. The server has always been vanilla and I highly doubt that will change in the future, especially with the low player counts of Arma 2.

7 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

TLX will not be adding mods, as doing so would require people to download them beforehand and thus alienate a majority of the playerbase. The server has always been vanilla and I highly doubt that will change in the future, especially with the low player counts of Arma 2.

I see , thanks for the info . But UAZ should be there .. its the most takistani Vic out there after the Landrover  .

52 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

I see , thanks for the info . But UAZ should be there .. its the most takistani Vic out there after the Landrover  .

Civ's can purchase a UAZ by creating it from thr vehicle factory. Although it's identical to the ones used by indeps so you might get shot.

1 hour ago, Mez said:

Civ's can purchase a UAZ by creating it from thr vehicle factory. Although it's identical to the ones used by indeps so you might get shot.

Well people shouldn't be shooting on sight because it's a UAZ since civilians can legally acquire it, so they'd be liable for that...

17 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Well people shouldn't be shooting on sight because it's a UAZ since civilians can legally acquire it, so they'd be liable for that...

Tssk Tssk Tssk, don't you know Blufor shoot first ask questions later.

47 minutes ago, Mez said:

so true most of them are so trigger happy . I wish there was another big town away from opfor and blue for where civs can live in peace . then they can stay in rasman alone and bored ... 

The civs don't want to live in peace though, its their job to go and harass blufor and opfor.

Also i personally wouldn't play if i had to install mods because i just aint got time for that.

8 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

The civs don't want to live in peace though, its their job to go and harass blufor and opfor.

Also i personally wouldn't play if i had to install mods because i just aint got time for that.

Dayz launcher downloads mods automatically . But i see what your saying. you can close this forum lock or delete to prevent further comments. 

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

Dayz launcher downloads mods automatically . But i see what your saying. you can close this forum lock or delete to prevent further comments. 

What is he have no dayz launcher mate? Also, serv population aint growing due to fact its an old game, making it harder to join will make less new players comin...

4 hours ago, Mez said:

Well, thats why we need to add UAZ to civs. If they will RDM few civs and had to comp them, they would soon enough watch out...

And i think pickups and stuff should be added to INDs, does anyone thinks that mujahedins really cared about driving the same cars, in the same colours, other than most civilian ones just to get more recognizable to make it easier for soviets and US to kill them? 

6 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

And i think pickups and stuff should be added to INDs, does anyone thinks that mujahedins really cared about driving the same cars, in the same colours, other than most civilian ones just to get more recognizable to make it easier for soviets and US to kill them? 

Indep supporter sells offroads but yeah just add a civ car shop to them so it's not the garbage UAZ or overpriced Landy.

Yeah, that would solve some problems, some more weaponry and then Indeps would be finally a well armed and real faction :) (iii dont think they used only Soviet weapons, havent mujahedins fought with soviets, and were supported by CIA?) 

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Yeah, that would solve some problems, some more weaponry and then Indeps would be finally a well armed and real faction :) (iii dont think they used only Soviet weapons, havent mujahedins fought with soviets, and were supported by CIA?) 

Yeah America supplied the shit outta them. Even gave them stingers.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.