Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Han Solo

Han Solo's Staff Resignation

It's been a long time on here as staff, and I woullike to announce that I am resigning from staff as I have many other important things to attend to in my life. Reasons being are number #1 I am quite sick of all thdrama and bullshit on TLX. Like how pretty much all of the staff members fight amongst themselves, there is always a battle somewhere on TLX. Also, there are a much of bugs that will probably never be fixed. Kind of the things you don't want to experience on a so called role-play server. Also, nearly every player on here constantly break different rules and constantly get away with it. Heck, some of the staff team have no idea what some of the rules are. Until a server happens to appear that has all this stuff, I won't be back. Been nice playing with you all. Bye.

5 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

How do these people get staff in the first d

Some people get desparate lol....          jk.

46 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

It's been a long time on here as staff, and I woullike to announce that I am resigning from staff as I have many other important things to attend to in my life. Reasons being are number #1 I am quite sick of all thdrama and bullshit on TLX. Like how pretty much all of the staff members fight amongst themselves, there is always a battle somewhere on TLX. Also, there are a much of bugs that will probably never be fixed. Kind of the things you don't want to experience on a so called role-play server. Also, nearly every player on here constantly break different rules and constantly get away with it. Heck, some of the staff team have no idea what some of the rules are. Until a server happens to appear that has all this stuff, I won't be back. Been nice playing with you all. Bye.

I something, not sure what though....

36acvwgce6wz.gif

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

i hope people don't believe this is a serious post xDDDDDDD

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.