Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dereck Frost

Indep spots

Independent spots

I believe that only 7 indeps agaisn't basically the entire server,is kinda unfair.Althought yes i do hate mujahideens because how skilled they are(the most skilled bois in the server possibly).I do have to agree that the situation they find themselves in when the server has like 8 OPFOR and 10 BLUFOR is pretty unfair.Considering how OPFOR has heavy armor available to them,and BLUFOR their strykers.

My suggestion is that the indeps slot should be increased to 11 or 10 so it makes the game more fair to them.Mujahideen.png.69b3787b97ed79fb8a2841bfc674248b.png

It's supposed to be unfair, promotes tactics and teamwork among them and makes them more dangerous opponents. 

+1 I think this would be good mainly because indeps rely a lot on foot soldiers rather than heavy armor and because opfor and bluefor have a lot better and cheaper armor I think this would balance out well. Also if you think about it in a role play or realism factor. This takes place in a setting that is similar to the Afghan war. With this in mind there were large amounts of Insergance and they outnumbered American forces so if we increase indep slots to 10 it would make it more balanced while still not makeing them to overpowered as Esther bluefor or opfor alone could easily match them by useing armor. You should also keep in mind that indeps lose their weapons when they die so they have a way smaller budget than the other factions and can’t always afford rockets to take out armor. Because they lose their weapons I don’t think this change would cause the indeps to become overpowered.

+1  Give Indeps more slots ,also give them T32 tank  Opfor any way dont use it. Also Ideps access to  more advance  rocker launchers  .Also Ka 137 is good heli for indeps to use for air .

34 minutes ago, Sentinel said:

+1  Give Indeps more slots ,also give them T32 tank  Opfor any way dont use it. Also Ideps access to  more advance  rocker launchers  .Also Ka 137 is good heli for indeps to use for air .

The RPG-7 is all they need imo, supporters get the M47 Dragon and Igla and they already have rhe T-34 and T-55. 

Increasing the slots would make indeps a more prominent force and they'd still use mostly small arms with almost no vehicles but take into account that even when indep and blufor were balanced they were still able to take over Rasman and keep Opfor away from CPA when they had a BRDM and BMP-2. Imo adding these extra slots is gonna make indep more dangerous and Opfor will use more air power or armor and blufor will use Strykers more often.

-1 I think 7 slots is fine, insurgents just have to be smarter in their attacks, for example, have coordinated attacks, usually they come one at a time and its easy, or maybe they could use IEDs. In real insurgencies the insurgents hide and plant bombs, VBIEDs etc. 7 indeps could wreak havoc if they worked together and coordinated themselves.

Its been mentioned alot before this last shut down amongst members of the Sons of Shariah who at one point outnumbers the slots available. Adding a few extra slots wouldnt be detrimental.

What needs to really happen is to move a good number of the civ slots spawn points down south and allow civs to declare terror at indie spawn or add an additional terror hideout.

More needs to happen down south.

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

What needs to really happen is to move a good number of the civ slots spawn points down south

Granted there are slots that do so moving those up to the top few slots it would be more likely to get traffic down south.

4 hours ago, Mez said:

Increasing the slots would make indeps a more prominent force and they'd still use mostly small arms with almost no vehicles but take into account that even when indep and blufor were balanced they were still able to take over Rasman and keep Opfor away from CPA when they had a BRDM and BMP-2. Imo adding these extra slots is gonna make indep more dangerous and Opfor will use more air power or armor and blufor will use Strykers more often.

If indep slots increase we need MI24 taken off the response vehicle list for balance.

1 hour ago, Dereck Frost said:

We need,the KA-52.

Honestly if the HIND was replaced by the KA-52 it wouldn't be THAT bad

I remember shooting Jack Daniels out of one at the opfor cap point with a RPK.

16 hours ago, Dereck Frost said:

While it was wartime?

Never mind it wasnt the gator... it was the other KA something or other. The non dual rotor one.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.