Sign in to follow this  
Vito

Warrants !

Hey People This would be My Second Suggestion

Let's hop into it: Everyone knows that system after you kill someone, you will get a warrant, like Murder, Evasion and other stuff. I've seen so many people that just kill someone and logs off after 2 minutes or something and I Asked myself why should we not get a Rule for this.To Enforce Roleplay there should be a slowdown of approximately 10 minutes before logging off after getting warrants,  BLUFOR should get a chance to investigate and find the Suspect before he logs off or something.

Question 1: If there is a real life situation?

If there is a Real life situation you should be able to log off, but after reconnecting you should seek and find a staff member to explain him the situation. But I don't think that someone would kill someone before logging off.

+1 i agree but if theres something in IRL they should dm a moderator or admin about it before they log off, in case the person they killed had a problem.

It is planned to save warrants with player stats so when they log back on, they will have the same warrants that they logged off with.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

It is planned to save warrants with player stats so when they log back on, they will have the same warrants that they logged off with.

That is pretty cool i have some more suggestions i will let you know in the future of them :)

5 hours ago, Mujeeb said:

Automatically notifying when a civ breaks the law is very RP breaking for me. 

Not really, if you were a police officer there would be a silent alarm at all the places so technically is realistic, but i say it should only show up for opfor and blufor.

So if I was to lockpick an old truck in the middle of no where the cops would automatically know my name? 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.