Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thotkitti

Lighter

So as many people know, there is a virtual inventory item in the game called the lighter, it allows you to set any car on fire if you are inside of it, I think this item is utterly useless and should be removed from the game as I have only ever seen it used to troll, people just carry these around and get in your car and blow it up to troll you, this can cost millions if you are mining and is just generally a very shitty item, I think it should be removed or changed in some way to make it less troll-y if that's even possible. will be posting a video to this later when it finishes uploading

trolly as hell i tell you because they spam e when you go to get into your vehicle and destroy it. Give it like a 30 second timer to light or something or a notification.

I think the lighter can be a good thing in certain situations, but it would need some sort of alert or sound cue if we wanted to keep it.

Otherwise trash it

31 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

yeah, had my truck been full of rubies when this ^ happened, i would have flipped my shit and maybe cried a little at 8:45

This is why you should never leave your car unlocked at populated areas, but it was trolls fault too since you don’t just punch people and burn their car in the populated city that happens to be a capital irl.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.