Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thotkitti

Rule breakers

We should publically stone rule breakers in rasman or publically execute them in some way and then give them a thicc respawn timer that gives them a 5 day temp ban if they leave during it. It works in Pakistan, so it should work in takistan.

yeah we should stone guys who flee to a safe zone in their stacked Ural and deposit all their money after a 15 minute car chase.

COUGH COUGH

im like 57% sure that was you so gimme my money BRAH

11 hours ago, Mez said:

I fully support stonings.

Or we line them up on the wall at CPA and firing line them and when they die they're banned, remember lol

5 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Or we line them up on the wall at CPA and firing line them and when they die they're banned, remember lol

Lol have a gun crate of lee enfields at cpa, give everyone who comes down a gun, and have themshoot the people on the wall on the count of three

but if they do anything else other than that, they join the person on the wall, like if they try to shoot someone else with the gun, or if someone interrupts the firing squad and starts shooting at them, they join the death line up too

i also think that the people being line dump to be shot should be given two options 1: accept their fate and willingly get in line in the firing squad with their hands up, and have the possibility of a reduced ban, or if they misbehave, they get perm banned

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.