Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elijah

This should be fun!

I'm glad to see that the server is coming back and I really hope that it will be able to regain a playerbase. I will definitely be playing on TLX as much as possible and i'm very excited to get the gang back together. As I understand it there are going to be quite a few and fixes compared to how the server was before it shut down and it seems like they very beneficial to the server. I have not kept up to date with everyone since the server shut down so I would like to give a short update on myself in this post. Firstly I have enlisted in the Navy as a nuclear engineer and will be going to basic training at the end of this school year. Of course this means that when this time comes I will not be able to continue playing on TLX even if the server is remains up. However I am very excited to be able to play once again on my all time favorite RP server.

Welcome back bud,

As it stands, our first issue is fix the stat save/money issues associated with PMC faction etc, and to adjust the in game economy. Once this has been done we will address other issues. The rest of the staff team and I have yet to pick who will run the show. We don't have long as Giovanni will not renew anything if we cant come to a decision.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, Smidge Griffkin said:

Welcome back bud,

As it stands, our first issue is fix the stat save/money issues associated with PMC faction etc, and to adjust the in game economy. Once this has been done we will address other issues. The rest of the staff team and I have yet to pick who will run the show. We don't have long as Giovanni will not renew anything if we cant come to a decision.

make me super admin no balls

(don't actually because staff has small pp energy)

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.