Mez

Bombing Cap Zones

During wartime if one side captures a point and bombs it the other side cannot capture if and being Blufor and Opfor they can sit with MLRS's way out in the desert without being spotted. I suggest that a rule be added to prevent bombing cap points.

Yeah, it just becomes a stalemate kind of sucks tbh. I would say bomb it if you do not have it, but do not directly bomb the cap point with the intent to make no one cap it.

• Like 1

+1 I wills support this, even though i killed 8 people last war and spammed shells non stop for an entire war, 390 to be exact 

3 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

+1 I wills support this, even though i killed 8 people last war and spammed shells non stop for an entire war, 390 to be exact 

You can't beat my grad spamming. I sat at the rearm point and fired non stop for 1 hour 40 minutes before that rule about spamming airfield.

+ 1 , on stopping the continuous bombing of cap points but wouldn't mind once the cap point gets taken by the enemy faction may you perform a bombing strike on the cap point as long 

as long as the cap point is being bombed from 3+ k away it's almost impossible to capture it , I say almost meaning impossible unless the artillery/mortor is taken out first

( Victim from Jumpy 3 times  trying to capture the flag even before even neutralizing it )

Edited by Silkofoxx
grammer mistake
  • Like 1

+1 I have seen this a ton of wars and it makes it hard to enjoy if you cant even get to the flag without getting blown up. If you use artillery you can sit anywhere on the map and bomb any cap zone you want. Because of this it is impossible to find whoever is constantly bombing the zones. I was not in the most recent war but in the last 2 wars I participated in Blufor had at least 1 artillery bombing zones for the entire war. 

20 hours ago, Anonymous User said:

During wartime if one side captures a point and bombs it the other side cannot capture if and being Blufor and Opfor they can sit with MLRS's way out in the desert without being spotted. I suggest that a rule be added to prevent bombing cap points.

Maybe during war use aircraft to take out the threat? Last night this is what blufor did twice, bombing one indep podnos and another opfor grad. 

I mean, last nights war it was mostly motor fire, the Jets only killed 2 people after bombing it about 20-30 times. But Opfor grad was taken out cause people were shooting inside Opfor base *COUGH CHRIS COUGH*. man sinuses am I right?

Are you saying the opfor grad was firing from inside the base?

Also, I got 5 kills in the first 10 minutes of the war, destroyed 2 artillery pieces, and shot down an MI-18 with rockets and then had to go AFK because I was attending a Wake

Nah, the Grad was not. I am talking about our AA. It was shot and killed right as it spawned because someone did not control there AI correctly, it happened 2-4 times. We were unable to get AA out for a long period of time. When we did we pushed back. The Mi-18 Rockets, not sure what he was doing and or thinking tbh lmao.

Edited by Lt. Col. Stryder

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.