Sign in to follow this  
Hink

stop punishing players for staff disrespect

Nah Potato that's far to reasonable xD im going to go fuck up in game, then request  your help, and then.... because im not satisfied with your time and effort, im going to abuse you, and if you get offended, im going to come and make a post about how I cant get away with being a douche.

• Like 1

Just now, Smidge Griffkin said:

Nah Potato that's far to reasonable xD im going to go fuck up in game, then request  your help, and then.... because im not satisfied with your time and effort, im going to abuse you, and if you get offended, im going to come and make a post about how I cant get away with being a douche.

notice how i bolded all of your assumptions

that's way too many assumptions

Just now, Hink said:

suspicions confirmed

also calling everybody you disagree with a fuckwit isn't the best way to go about an argument, especially when you were the one calling me immature

there was no argument???

or just resign if you can't handle people saying mean things to you

Im preety sure they can handle it but if someone starts screaming at me for no reason I would punch them in the face but,  because you aren’t physically there I think the best option is to just ban you. What where you expecting the staff not to fight back? Staff aren’t slave for you to throw your insults at. 

Just now, Hink said:

suspicions confirmed

also calling everybody you disagree with a fuckwit isn't the best way to go about an argument, especially when you were the one calling me immature

there was no argument???

or just resign if you can't handle people saying mean things to you

People speaking to me badly don't deserve my help. They can have their opinions about me but they can keep that amongst themselves. I'm not gonna expect a police officer to help me if I just told him to fuck off then he spots somebody pissing on me in an alley afterwards.

I feel like he is one of those spoiled kids who abuse their parents and their parents don’t do anything back. 

Just now, Abel said:

Im preety sure they can handle it but if someone starts screaming at me for no reason I would punch them in the face but,  because you aren’t physically there I think the best option is to just ban you. What where you expecting the staff not to fight back? Staff aren’t slave for you to throw your insults at. 

no you wouldn't lol

1 minute ago, Comrade Potato said:

People speaking to me badly don't deserve my help. They can have their opinions about me but they can keep that amongst themselves. I'm not gonna expect a police officer to help me if I just told him to fuck off then he spots somebody pissing on me in an alley afterwards.

unless you were on your knees with your mouth open i'm pretty sure they'd stop you from getting pissed on so that's not a very good example

Just now, Abel said:

I feel like he is one of those spoiled kids who abuse their parents and their parents don’t do anything back. 

you have yet to actually add anything to this thread

2 minutes ago, Hink said:

no you wouldn't lol

unless you were on your knees with your mouth open i'm pretty sure they'd stop you from getting pissed on so that's not a very good example

I can’t argue anymore, I just don’t get how you think. So basically you Disrespect a staff and what do you expect from it? 

Just now, Abel said:

I can’t argue anymore, I just don’t get how you think. So basically you Disrespect a staff and what do you expect from it? 

you haven't put up a single argument to begin with which makes me want to know what you're doing here

Just now, Hink said:

you haven't put up a single argument to begin with which makes me want to know what you're doing here

I asked you a question answer it. What are you expecting from staff once you insult them? 

Just now, Hink said:

no you wouldn't lol

The point is you shouldn't just expect help from somebody. Especially if you're not going to treat them as a human being. I'm not asking people to be nice to me just because I'm an Admin. I'm expecting people to be civilised when they need me. If they choose to be disrespectful towards me just because they don't like the way I handle their issue then good for them. I'll probably consider giving them harsher punishments over people that can hold their tongue. I don't outright ban people for disrespecting me unless it's on a larger scale and usually there's another reason involved. But again, if you expect me to be there for you and you bring your trash attitude with it then you can help yourself. This especially happens when people choose to interrupt while an issue is being dealt with or somebody continues being disrespectful when we're trying to get to a resolution. This thread's going nowhere and it's becoming nothing more than argument. I'm not seeing any reason to allow this to go any further as there's been a complete lack of constructive criticism or even reasonable points to continue within this thread.

Thread is now being locked.

This is just turning into a pointless back and forth argument.

Edited by Giovanni