Sign in to follow this  
Hink

stop punishing players for staff disrespect

you are not as important as you think you are

stop inflating your own ego and give people a reason to respect you instead of forcing them to respect you

• Dislike 3

1) The only time we ban people for staff disrespect is when a player aggressively swears or uses racist remarks towards the staff. 

2) The staff here has almost never been aggressive with a player first and the staff that has in the past have been demoted, fired, or left. 

3) Players should have the common sense and maturity to deal with issues they cause or are involved in without being rude, aggressive, or using racist remarks. 

I think there is only one or two staff that "inflate" their own ego if you want to call it that. They have been warned and they have or are working to fix it. 

• Like 3

if they're in a position to deal with angry players then they should be ready to deal with angry players. if they're so easily upset that they'd ban somebody for hurting their feelings then they shouldn't be in that position.

They have every right to ban offensive and aggressive players. Plain and simple. They run the server/community and they have standards to maintain. I admit Iv had my issues with some staff members where I haven't agreed with something, or thought I was in the right. I didn't go on a spree of verbal abuse toward the staff, sure I might not have been as civil and polite as I could have been but I was still not a piece of toxic shit toward them. Take your ban/punishment/warning for what it is and improve on it. As for the respect thing you bring up a good point, but it goes both ways for staff and players alike... Respect is like a currency that needs to be earned. You don't just get it because you want it.

20 minutes ago, Hink said:

if they're so easily upset that they'd ban somebody for hurting their feelings then they shouldn't be in that position.

Nearly 99% of the time when someone is banned for staff disrespect it is in addition to another issue, rule-breaking, hacking, etc. Players who are getting punished for their actions make it worse when they call a staff member "faggot" or the N-Word among other things. There is not a single reason for it, the majority of players do not act like that. 

Our staff does not demand our players follow a specific guideline on what to do and what to say or even how to act. We understand that in the heat of the moment something might be said, that's why we give warnings all the time. It's when someone keeps doing it, or does it so much that we issue a ban. It's also why we have staff complaints for players that go only to the owner of TLX. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hink said:

instead of stopping people from being offensive maybe they should stop being offended

Yeah nah mate. Nobody needs to be called Nigger or Faggot, if they have dark skin what the fuck has that got to do with anything? if they enjoy sucking cock and plundering man ass, what business is that of yours? 

I mean, its pretty easy to not be an asshole. Talk to the admins how you would want to be spoken to. And im guessing you'd rather not be called faggot etc. 

Staff Disrespect is against the rules. If you have an issue, that's fine. You don't have to play here!

Staff here are volunteers and are here to make the place a better place for us all and don't have to deal with you being a bitch to them because you're upset and have no maturity.

1 hour ago, Hink said:

you are not as important as you think you are

stop inflating your own ego and give people a reason to respect you instead of forcing them to respect you

32 minutes ago, Winters said:

...that's why we give warnings all the time.

BE NICE TO ME OR ELSE

that's the problem here

15 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Yeah nah mate. Nobody needs to be called Nigger or Faggot, if they have dark skin what the fuck has that got to do with anything? if they enjoy sucking cock and plundering man ass, what business is that of yours? 

I mean, its pretty easy to not be an asshole. Talk to the admins how you would want to be spoken to. And im guessing you'd rather not be called faggot etc. 

1. those words are literally general insults at this point and they have nothing to do with melanin or cock sucking

2. i couldn't care less if somebody called me a faggot because i'm not a bitch

11 minutes ago, LordWookie said:

Staff Disrespect is against the rules. If you have an issue, that's fine. You don't have to play here!

Staff here are volunteers and are here to make the place a better place for us all and don't have to deal with you being a bitch to them because you're upset and have no maturity.

1. i'm saying staff disrespect shouldn't be against the rules (and it's not explicitly mentioned either)

2. volunteer or not, i can guarantee you the majority of them are only there for the false sense of power and whatever benefits they get from a staff position.

3. it's pretty immature to ban somebody calling you a mean word

edit: CAN I GET A RESPONSE THAT ISN'T SUCKING STAFF COCK THANKS

Edited by Hink
yeah

1 minute ago, Hink said:

BE NICE TO ME OR ELSE

that's the problem here

1. those words are literally general insults at this point and they have nothing to do with melanin or cock sucking

1. i'm saying staff disrespect shouldn't be against the rules (and it's not explicitly mentioned either)

2. volunteer or not, i can guarantee you the majority of them are only there for the false sense of power and whatever benefits they get from a staff position.

You've had one. I retired from staff for a few reasons. 

But, the point still stands. If you have such an issue with playing here under our rules around staff disrespect you don't have to play here. 
Have you even played on this server?
It seems like you're here as a troll attempting to create drama.
If that's an issue with a staff member, they shouldn't be staff and should be reported for such a thing.

It's immature to start throwing insults around when something doesn't go your way. Staff are here to make the experience for everybody better, not deal with you when you throw your toys out the pram.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hink said:

i couldn't care less if somebody called me a faggot because i'm not a bitch

Yet here you are, bitching because you cant be an offensive little shit toward the staff. Ironic...

It not "BE NICE TO ME OR ELSE" Its more like "BE NICE TO EVERYONE"

I think its more immature to resort to name calling and offensive language directed at someone, than for someone to ban someone for said actions.

Common sense son.

*REEEEEEEE I CANT BE ABUSIVE TOWARD STAFF IM GOING TO MAKE A POST ABOUT IT*

• Like 1

Just now, Smidge Griffkin said:

Yet here you are, bitching because you cant be an offensive little shit toward the staff. Ironic...

where's the irony

i'm saying i don't care if somebody wants to call me a mean word on the internet

Okay cool. However, on this server we aim to keep it an enjoyable community that people can enjoy. If you're upset you can't insult people for giving up their time to help run this place then what ever...

I don't see you giving your time to help better the community, while constantly being insulted, belittled etc.

But you care enough that you cant do it to others?

why does it feel like you're trying to start an argument for the sake of starting an argument lol

please refer to:

1 hour ago, Hink said:

if they're in a position to deal with angry players then they should be ready to deal with angry players. if they're so easily upset that they'd ban somebody for hurting their feelings then they shouldn't be in that position.

Just now, LordWookie said:

Okay cool. However, on this server we aim to keep it an enjoyable community that people can enjoy. If you're upset you can't insult people for giving up their time to help run this place then what ever...

I don't see you giving your time to help better the community, while constantly being insulted, belittled etc.

i'm pretty sure "bettering the community" is pretty low on their list of priorities

please refer to:

13 minutes ago, Hink said:

2 minutes ago, Hink said:

why does it feel like you're trying to start an argument for the sake of starting an argument lol

Im not, im trying to figure out the point of your post other than bitching about not being able to abuse staff. You can be angry without being abusive, you can be angry and still converse like an adult without blowing your top. I mean how angry are these players you speak of? Its just a game lol, if they are getting that worked up over it, then perhaps they should find something else to play.

1 hour ago, Hink said:

I'm sorry, but the staff team isn't here to tolerate abuse from players. They're here to moderate the server, resolve issues and mediate disputes, which they do voluntarily out of their own time. You're not welcome in our community if you want to verbally take your anger out on them or any other players here for that matter.

If you are pulled into a support room because there was an issue and you want to start screaming and berating staff, you're out. It's that simple. Act like a child and you'll get treated like one.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hink said:

BE NICE TO ME OR ELSE

that's the problem here

Hey how about you deal with it. Shut your mouth and just deal with it. There is no point in arguing with someone as retarded as you, so just deal with it, no one here gives a shit about your problems. The world is not meant to be perfect and fair for everyone. You have to do that for yourself. Complaining about it doesn’t get anything done. So shut the fuck up and stop complaining like a little bitch. 

Edited by Abel

4 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Im not, im trying to figure out the point of your post-

that's what the title is for

1 minute ago, Giovanni said:

I'm sorry, but the staff team isn't here to tolerate abuse from players. They're here to moderate the server

i'm noticing this "abuse" buzzword being thrown around a lot

and if they can't tolerate having their feelings hurt then who's to say they can moderate a server

2 minutes ago, Abel said:

Hey how about you deal with it. Shut your mouth and just deal with it. There is no point in arguing with someone as retarded as you so just deal with it, no one here gives a shit about your problems. The world is not meant to be perfect and fair to everyone. You have to do that for yourself. Complaining about it doesn’t get anything done. So shut the fuck up and stop complaining like a little bitch. 

you can put down the tactical keyboard bud save it for war time

1 minute ago, Abel said:

Its probably best if you lock this thread Giovanni, it just turned into a big argument.

lol what the fuck

i've had my suspicions for smidge but it's clear you're just trying to suck up to the staff members that disagree with me

1 minute ago, Hink said:

that's what the title is for

i'm noticing this "abuse" buzzword being thrown around a lot

and if they can't tolerate having their feelings hurt then who's to say they can moderate a server

you can put down the tactical keyboard bud save it for war time

lol what the fuck

i've had my suspicions for smidge but it's clear you're just trying to suck up to the staff members that disagree with me

No, I honestly think half the staff team are retarded. I just love telling people what to do cause deep inside it triggers them. But the fact that you had no proper response to my argument shows just how retarded you really are, Usually I don’t insult people a lot but I really enjoy starting arguments and insults seem to work the best  

I'm not going to sit in a help room where somebody's asking for MY HELP and let the person that wants help or is being dealt with talk to me like I'm a piece of dirt and he's so much better than me. Lack of respect for somebody that's simply here to help you and others isn't going to get you anywhere. Same thing happens in court. If somebody started shouting at a judge or started smack talking him then that guy's getting a bigger sentence. If you're gonna just simply say 'don't get offended' then by all means let's live in your world for a moment and I'll just tell you to stop being a pussy and a rat for asking for help.

• Like 1

Whip it out Gio, Smidgey is hungry.

The thing is, most people will disagree with you apart from other fuckwitts.

suspicions confirmed

also calling everybody you disagree with a fuckwit isn't the best way to go about an argument, especially when you were the one calling me immature

1 minute ago, Abel said:

No, I honestly think half the staff team are retarded. I just love telling people what to do cause deep inside it triggers them. But the fact that you had no proper response to my argument shows just how retarded you really are, Usually I don’t insult people a lot but I really enjoy starting arguments and insults seem to work the best  

there was no argument???

13 minutes ago, Abel said:

There is no point in arguing with someone as retarded as you,

1 minute ago, Comrade Potato said:

I'm not going to sit in a help room where somebody's asking for MY HELP and let the person that wants help or is being dealt with talk to me like I'm a piece of dirt and he's so much better than me. Lack of respect for somebody that's simply here to help you and others isn't going to get you anywhere. Same thing happens in court. If somebody started shouting at a judge or started smack talking him then that guy's getting a bigger sentence. If you're gonna just simply say 'don't get offended' then by all means let's live in your world for a moment and I'll just tell you to stop being a pussy and a rat for asking for help.

or just resign if you can't handle people saying mean things to you