Isaac

Server Event: Death Race

Death Race:

This event idea was from staan.

How it will work:   Each team will have a gunner and a driver, the race will start at Gunshop and end at Delta, along the road, there will be mines, IEDs, Traps from Staff (Like  HMWVV with a CROWS on top). The drivers must work with there Gunners to take out other cars as well as defending their own car. The last car Standing or whoever makes it to the CheckPoint Delta first wins.

Where will we do this: The race will start at Gunshop and end at Delta. 

What are the rules of the event: 

1. No Teamkilling

2. Once you are dead or your car has blown up you are out

3. Guns and cars will be provided including upgrades

4. Cars and people must be colored the same as their teammate 

5. No shit taking

6. you must go along the main road

7. No IEDs or explosives can be used by players

8. If you die no comp will be given (NO Exceptions!)

(other rules will be added at a later date)

When Are the Events happing: One of them will be happening Saturday, June 2nd at 5:00 PM EST 4:00 PM CT

I Hope to see you there!

If you have any questions feel free to message me or as in the post!

Edited by Isaac

Just now, Anonymous User said:

Hosting events when I won't be on. Sad!

it's every Saturday

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

it's every Saturday

Looks like I'll never see an event since I spend time with people on weekends. This is okay tho, you should have someone record the race via chopper or something so people that don't attend can watch.

I remember doing a Tour De Takistan once with some guys from the end of one airfield to the other once. If these are half as fun as that was, I need to show up for some of this.

4 hours ago, Volk said:

I remember doing a Tour De Takistan once with some guys from the end of one airfield to the other once. If these are half as fun as that was, I need to show up for some of this.

Tour De Takistan? That sounds, surprisingly fun.

Can you speed upgrade bikes?

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.