Right.

First things first. This is NOT me trying to say my strike was wrong,I broke rules,whatever.

Okay.

So. My point stems from an incident where a contracter who me and a friend were contracted to died,and we completed the contract maybe a minute after he died at most.

Now,my defense was that it is never mentioned in the rules (to reiterate,not shitting on staff or trying to dispute my strike), which in my eyes made and still makes sense.

Rules that are never mentioned in the Arma 2 rules Document seem to be brought up in support cases (again,not saying staff are doing their jobs wrong).

In conclusion to this and after too much rambling,the rules need to become clearer and rules that are not on the document but are still there need to be added or made void.

Yours Truly-

One Thicc Soviet Tank Boi

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

+1 some rules of being a PMC aren't even listed in rules. There really needs to be a rework or clarification

Edited by S.Russo
grammatical error
  • Like 1

Remember, staff do have the final say. If you feel a decision they made is unjust, submit a complaint. Remember only the directors can see that section.

if you feel they are enforcing a rule that isn’t written and you feel it should be, make a suggestion with that rule and it can be looked at.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:49 PM, Unknown said:

Remember, staff do have the final say. If you feel a decision they made is unjust, submit a complaint. Remember only the directors can see that section.

if you feel they are enforcing a rule that isn’t written and you feel it should be, make a suggestion with that rule and it can be looked at.

Whether staff have the final say shouldn't matter when so many rules they bring up aren't even listed in the rules of the server.

Stans post better explains the PMC side of it but there's bound to be more.

I'm not saying staff aren't doing their jobs or you're a bad owner or anything, just saying rules like not being able to finish a contract when the client dies are never mentioned yet enforced.

It annoys me because how am I supposed to know not to do something when it's never mentioned anywhere it can't be done?

It's also annoying when staff bring up the "Common Sense" argument, I'd like it if when you get a chance, if you do get the chance, to at least skim over the rules and add rules that aren't in there.

You know how long it would be if I added every single rule there could possibly be? That’s why we don’t add every single one. I never heard of that PMC rule but I’ll make sure it’s added.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.