Sign in to follow this  
canadianbacon22

The Search for another NATO Major

Hello all,

As some of you may know, we are now looking for a NATO Major as the spot has opened up.

As 2nd in Command of the Faction, your role will consist of administrating the faction, creating training plans and other events, and developing the faction into something worth playing as. Especially seeing as how the faction is still in a "baby" state, we are looking for someone who demonstrates good leadership skills, has the wits and logic for the role, and isn't afraid to take charge.

The following are the base requirements for the position:

- Own a copy of Arma 3, and is able to run the Arma 3 TLX Mods (Modpack unknown at the moment, use Lakeside as an example)
- Own a copy of Arma 2 (duh)
- Flexible playing times
- Speak English

For those interested, send an application using the following format.

Name

Tell me a bit about yourself
How long have you've been apart of the TLX Community?
What sort of experience do you have which you can bring to the table?
What kind of activity can we expect from you? (Ex.: Couple Days a Week, Weekends, etc.)

Why do you want this position?
What makes you think you should be allowed to take this position?

Please PM me your application on the forums. Only applications in the format above will be accepted. You will be contacted regarding what's going on with your application (Approved, Rejected, Interview, etc.). Applications will end one week from now.

Let me make this clear, the majors were promoted to colonels. I personally did not want to lead a faction, hence the decision.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.