Sign in to follow this  
canadianbacon22

Early-bird application for NATO

Hello all,

As title says, we will be having an "early bird" application for those whom want to participate in the Arma 3 TLX NATO Faction. The goal of this is to have a list of suitable members ready to play on the faction before the new server is released, so that everything can running smoothly and swiftly when it does. In a couple of hours from this post, we will be updating the NATO Command Teamspeak Channel Description with the Training Handbook for the Faction. This Handbook contains all the theory needed for new members of NATO.

The NATO Application process contains the following:

- Study the NATO Training Handbook
- Attend a NATO Training Session
- Successfully meet NATO Training Standards whilst inside the Training Session

Since this is an early-bird application, applicants will only be completing the first step - studying the NATO Training Handbook. Upon completion of studying the NATO Training Handbook, interested applicants are asked to PM me on the forums with the following information:

- Name
Steam64 ID
- Battle Eye GUID
- Country

// EXAMPLE

Timmy Taliban
(Steam 64 ID)
(BE GUID)
Canada

By sending a message, you are reserving your spot for the first NATO Training Session(s) that will be held when the Arma 3 server is released. You are also confirming that you have read and understood the NATO Training Handbook. Stay tuned for more updates about the NATO Faction

Sincerely,

Timmy Taliban
NATO Major

Edited by canadianbacon22

Thanks for the offer of the Major role but i feel content in my current rank of Commander in chief

• Dislike 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.