Isaac

More Server Events other then war

I love war but, I would love to see more events. if you need help planning or coming up with ideas I can help. if anyone wants to put suggestions down below feel free. I just want to see more server events to help boost the population more.  

After having a drift war on the runway the other night and having a blast, id like to see another rally/street race or even a Takistan derby event hosted. That shit was fun as. 

Taki paint ball (stun weapon) battle. Have the event hosted in one of the three territories (changing each time for different playing fields.). 

Edited by SlimBone
Spelling edit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, staan said:

race from cpa to hostage area with random mines scattered

+1+1+1 like a mad max feel I love it

On 5/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, SlimBone said:

Taki paint ball (stun weapon) battle. Have the event hosted in one of the three territories (changing each time for different playing fields.). 

I would love to help set this up. We could use the stun shotguns and the refs would be only the ones with stun armor. This could be an event between blufor and opfor to keep the teams easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

I would love to help set this up. We could use the stun shotguns and the refs would be only the ones with stun armor. This could be an event between blufor and opfor to keep the teams easy.

Everyone can join in, we can make teams with a mix of people from each faction. Help the community grow and get closer, and become friendlier with each other and hopefully get rid of beef between people. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SlimBone said:

Why we gotta leave out indies and civs? Aint always about blufor vs opfor.

I only say this because blufor and opfor have easily differentiated camo so it would not be hard to play as you would not have to name check. They also allready have acces to stun shotguns so you would not need to buy them for all the civs. People can play as any faction when the log in so there is no need to have a mix of different factions. Players will naturally join whatever team they want and it would just be easier if the log in as one of the two factions.

2 minutes ago, Elijah said:

I only say this because blufor and opfor have easily differentiated camo so it would not be hard to play as you would not have to name check. They also allready have acces to stun shotguns so you would not need to buy them for all the civs. People can play as any faction when the log in so there is no need to have a mix of different factions. Players will naturally join whatever team they want and it would just be easier if the log in as one of the two factions.

Well like with the party we threw if it means making this work. Though indies have different camo. If you'd like we both can scout a few good spots to make arenas. Anything to make this a fun event.

12 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Well like with the party we threw if it means making this work. Though indies have different camo. If you'd like we both can scout a few good spots to make arenas. Anything to make this a fun event.

I could help as well and we could set up a field  using placements 

I was just thinking and you can color your clothes when you buy it so we could just do teams like that. So no need to do it by factions. You would just need someone to buy all the shotguns.

35 minutes ago, Elijah said:

I was just thinking and you can color your clothes when you buy it so we could just do teams like that. So no need to do it by factions. You would just need someone to buy all the shotguns.

I love this idea Elijah! Great Idea! 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.