Sign in to follow this  
BEST MIKE

Best Mike Ban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : Best Mike

[GUID] : (0e5586614fb312a356b842925cf5ea51) 

[Ban information] : (slingshot | comp trolling \ 4th offence)

[Ban Justification] : NO

[Reason for appeal] : I didn't Troll i was giving Him the Comp I would have given him full comp if i wasn't banned I had the money. Also this is no reason for a two week ban I think slingshot was to heavy headed on the punishment and the third strike was to be removed today

[Improvement] : ill give comp in one payment even tho i wasn't told to do that and wasn't given a timelimt also ill play more passively as not to break rules.

Edited by BEST MIKE

You gave the comp in multiple payments to annoy the person who you had to comp. This is trolling behavior and ruins the experience for the other player. Slingshot has stated that you always do this when you compensate another player and have been warned about this before. Since you have received multiple strikes and warnings previously (even if they are for different reasons) your ban was justified. Explain to me why we should even consider lifting or lowering your ban. 

This shows how biased this server's administration is. A month ago I got killed and lost 4 mil in a safe zone and the kid refused to comp even when taken to the help room and was told to by an admin, and all he got was a strike. Now this happens and he gets a 2 week ban? I don't understand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickles said:

This shows how biased this server's administration is. A month ago I got killed and lost 4 mil in a safe zone and the kid refused to comp even when taken to the help room and was told to by an admin, and all he got was a strike. Now this happens and he gets a 2 week ban? I don't understand.

The server administration isn’t biased as you say. We follow set guidelines that I implemented 2 weeks ago due to the constant differences in banning/warning/kicking people. Best Mike had previous strikes and warnings as I stated previously and was told to not do what he did. Although you SHOULD of been comped, our staff at that time did not have any protocol to follow and honestly, probably didn’t know what to do. When you get unbanned, contact me with more information regarding that.

6 minutes ago, Hordan said:

I love being banned 

Both of you enjoy being restricted from posting until your ban is up. If you wish to appeal, message me your appeal following the correct template. Hordan, you are very close to being permanently banned.

Lower the Ban Please I Play this server every day and I would Hate to miss more than a week of Takistan awesomeness. I swear to you this will NEVER happen again

Edited by BEST MIKE

Being a long time player doesn't excuse your childish behaviour, especially the spamming you've been doing on the forums since being banned leading to us revoking your posting privileges.

Ban is not being preemptively lifted. You will wait the 14 days.