Sign in to follow this  
Gaylord

Lord Goat Ban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : Lord Goat or Gaylord

[GUID] : 76561198109028696

[Ban information] : Battle Eye: Admin Ban (Captain | Lying to Admin | Staff Avoidance | Steal from safez)

[Reason for appeal] : I did not lie to an admin. I don't think it was a safezone and I did avoid staff because I had to go. I was banned permanently which I think is very extreme. I have only been banned one other time and that was because my name was "offensive". My name irl is Gaylord and it offends me that I got banned for using it.

[What you can do better] I can not avoid admins and I can not use my name in game.

Edited by Gaylord

Lord Goat, you initially joined the server under the name Gay Lord and were asked to change it. You then changed it to Queer Lord, Lesbian Lord, Sapphic Lord and I temp banned you for inappropriate names. I called you into teamspeak regarding these names and you logged off to avoid getting on and your ban was increased.
Today you were allowed back on the server with Gay Lord which you know was an issue in the past. Whether it is your name or not, It was brought up that people may be offended for it.
You were THEN called into a teamspeak help room because you stole a jet fighter from OPFOR safezone, flew it upside down and into the runway and logged off when you were called on.

As for lying to Admin's, since switching from Dart to Battlemetrics, I could not immediatley compare your GUID to that of your other names so I asked you if youre the same person, then you told me that it was not you. I immediately double checked with our global player list and confirmed that no only was it you, but you lied to my face no doubt to get out of trouble.

I am going to be recommending that your ban stays permanent, good luck with your ban appeal.

• Like 1

I never flew a jet... I wasn't even aware the server had those. I have to reconnect to team speak to change my name and I don't think you recognized my new name and thought that I had just left and avoided confrontation. I think there was also some miscommunication regarding the lying to admins... I don't think I heard you or you heard me correctly and that led to me saying I was someone else somehow.

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.