Sign in to follow this  
Kane

Lets go ahead and enforce ranks

As one of the Leaders of Opfor, I would like to go ahead and start enforcing ranks already given to some people, Maybe even put up the applications for both opfor and blufor so that way both blufor and opfor can have better control over its own faction, this allows us to use given ranks already and stop the "only person who has power is the leader slot" kind of thing

• Like 2

The only way this would honestly work is if whitelisting was implemented. People aren’t going to listen to a random person they don’t know 

31 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The only way this would honestly work is if whitelisting was implemented. People aren’t going to listen to a random person they don’t know 

Isn't that the reason we can Blacklist? Also, most people are on TeamSpeak(It's a Requirement) and can see that the person has a Rank.

Just now, Jake Thompson said:

Isn't that the reason we can Blacklist? Also, most people are on TeamSpeak(It's a Requirement) and can see that the person has a Rank.

what jake said, We just enforce it with strikes and blacklisting for now

Negative. I’m not going to issues strikes and blacklisting to a new player that honestly doesn’t know. You can attempt too, but if it doesn’t work it’ll have to wait until whitelisting is implemented

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Negative. I’m not going to issues strikes and blacklisting to a new player that honestly doesn’t know. You can attempt too, but if it doesn’t work it’ll have to wait until whitelisting is implemented

Disagree with you there, done this type of thing before. You don’t just up and give a new player a blacklist ffs, you do that to those who break rules constantly, for those that are new, you show them how it works, who is in command ect. Get them used to that and let them understand how it all works and it should work out fine, I don’t think blacklists should be up to staff but high ranking members of each faction (Major, Captain, LT).

• Like 2

Let's go ahead and stop complaining.

ps:
I didn't read any of the posts. I'm just complaining that your complaining. And the title was very easy to abuse. :l

• Like 1

if you ever see me on blufor or opfor be forewarned i will never listen to anyone ever no matter what your rank is

3 hours ago, staan said:

if you ever see me on blufor or opfor be forewarned i will never listen to anyone ever no matter what your rank is

Guess you won’t be playing either Opfor or Blufor then

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Drew said:

Disagree with you there, done this type of thing before. You don’t just up and give a new player a blacklist ffs, you do that to those who break rules constantly, for those that are new, you show them how it works, who is in command ect. Get them used to that and let them understand how it all works and it should work out fine, I don’t think blacklists should be up to staff but high ranking members of each faction (Major, Captain, LT).

They aren’t breaking a rule if they don’t listen to someone in game (unless it’s a staff member). Blacklists will always be up to staff to issue and if a command member suggests it, we will take it into consideration.

1 minute ago, Unknown said:

Blacklists will always be up to staff to issue and if a command member suggests it, we will take it into consideration.

Shouldn’t be up to staff to decided, command should decided, all admins should have access to is apply the tag, but not make the decision to blacklist unless its something like mass rdm ect.

12 hours ago, staan said:

You never rp anyway unless it benefits you.

i always rp

unless you consider having ai shoot missiles for me rp, i don't rp like that

I roleplay with blufor, other civs, pmc, and sometimes even opfor at checkpoints. I donate to and help new players learn the game. constantly 

11 hours ago, Drew said:

Guess you won’t be playing either Opfor or Blufor then

watch

3 hours ago, Spork said:

You never rp anyway unless it benefits you.

I have to defend staan on this. With every experience I've had with staan, he rollplays. He's a complete troll when he rollplays (which is amusing), but he rollplays.

11 hours ago, Drew said:

Shouldn’t be up to staff to decided, command should decided, all admins should have access to is apply the tag, but not make the decision to blacklist unless its something like mass rdm ect.

>You piss off the commander cause you say his plan is stupid

>gets blacklisted

There are many many other scenarios where a person could get blacklisted by a commander. I'd rather have the staff blacklisting people thank you very much

55 minutes ago, John Smith said:

>You piss off the commander cause you say his plan is stupid

>gets blacklisted

There are many many other scenarios where a person could get blacklisted by a commander. I'd rather have the staff blacklisting people thank you very much

Then let commander apply a blacklist which is reviewed by staff

58 minutes ago, Spork said:

Then let commander "suggest" a blacklist which is reviewed by staff

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.