animeking

Gavrilo Unban Appeal

[In-Game Name] : (List the name that was used when the ban was issued. IE: Winters)  Gavrilo

[GUID] : 76561198312892250

[Ban information] : "Lying to Admins & Trolling"

[Reason for appeal] : Because I enjoy TLX, and my intentions weren't at all to troll. And I was not lying, this account was made by my roommate, but maybe I told him what to write. 

[What you can do better] :  Because I'm a nice guy, and I genuinely did not mean to be malicious, or troll. Perhaps I was being a little too mean / rough on some people, and I'm going to "take it a few notches lower". 

So let me clarify something here: your roommate plays on the server with you and this is his account?

23 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

So let me clarify something here: your roommate plays on the server with you and this is his account?

Yes, he's played a few times with me before, and he's been with me when the stuff that I mentioned before happened, and it was his idea to start the forum thread. He's not as "serious" of a gamer than I am, so I'm on a lot more than he is.

1 minute ago, animeking said:

Yes, he's played a few times with me before, and he's been with me when the stuff that I mentioned before happened, and it was his idea to start the forum thread. He's not as "serious" of a gamer than I am, so I'm on a lot more than he is.

You are supposed to be responsible for your account. That's not even an excuse.

??? I'm not claiming, "he got me banned" wtf, I'm saying that both of us share an account sometimes.

I never said you got banned because of him, it's because you weren't responsible for your account.

13 minutes ago, animeking said:

I gave you a chance to come here to the forums, make an appeal, and come clean but it seems like you want take your story down with you to your grave.

Your IP address is associated with only one account in-game: yours. There is no other account associated with it, so I don't see how your roommate can be playing with you.

You initially linked your forum post on Discord saying "the dude has a point" and when confronted about it being your post and you being Gavrilo, you pretended you weren't and also acted like you knew nothing about who wrote the post. Now you are claiming that your roommate wrote the post and you told him what to write.

The forum post itself was never an issue, it's the fact that you continuously lied about who you are and you still won't give it up.

We have had constant issues with you and this is just the final nail in the coffin. I'm not sure why you want to come back here anyway since this is what you had previously sent me on Discord:

Nikola 02/08/2018

I expect some professionalism from one of the only active hosts on a dying game. It's disappointing to see that an oligarchy of teenagers is ruining the last decent Takistan Life server.

I speak behalf of me and my friends, who enjoyed playing TLX everyday. We will no longer play your server until we see some better administration, and not catering to whiney KOS faction players.

As a player of ArmA 2 for over 7 years, and a fellow Server owner on a similar game, you are ruining your server. Good day.

Edited by Giovanni
  • Haha 1

Here is the story: 

I was pissed off about the incident thath appened that night, so I talked to my roommate about it. We decided to make a forum post, in his words, and I would advise him what to say.

I didn't write that. he did. If that's a heinous rule break, I apologize, and will never do it again.

Here is the story: 

I was pissed off about the incident thath appened that night, so I talked to my roommate about it. We decided to make a forum post, in his words, and I would advise him what to say.

I didn't write that. he did. If that's a heinous rule break, I apologize, and will never do it again.

Than how come I've never heard your room mate play? It's always your voice I hear.

If you've ever noticed, whenever I play with my sound muted in TS it's him playing. Stop assuming you know everything.

You know what, honestly, I don't give a fuck anymore. This server is run by a bunch of dumb kids. It was fun blowing people up in Mi-24's, but yall ruin it. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, animeking said:

You know what, honestly, I don't give a fuck anymore. This server is run by a bunch of dumb kids. It was fun blowing people up in Mi-24's, but yall ruin it. 

Image result for butt hurt cream

There there, its alright.

• Haha 3

so wait were you lying about having a room mate or was it true just told in a stupid way that no one believes!?! 

(you probably coulda been unbanned if you had just told the truth and not got yourself strung up in weird lies :/

Edited by CrazyAsian
  • Like 4

I don't think anything more needs to be said on this issue. 

As of right now your ban was justified and will not be lifted. 

You may re-appeal on March 18th (30 days).

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses.