ExpectingHawk

Blufor patrol points

The patrol points are a great way to make some money while playing blufor and its good for when your board cause you never know what's going to happen lol, but there is a problem with it, if you keep on doing the patrol points for a while all of a sudden you wont be able to find your next one because its all the way over behind opfor base. Once its there you have to head back to base and cancel the patrol mission and then wait the said amount of time before you can start a new one and even after starting a new one you could head to a point and then the next one will be on opfor side again making you have to go back and repeat what you did before. Its not a major issue but I have not seen anything on here about it so I thought I would bring it up. 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.