Sign in to follow this  
Wolfslayer

Remove location saving

A great idea in theory. a bad idea in practice.

it has had me spawn in the middle of no where more often than it has actually helped me.

So like plez

• Like 1

+1 having locations save has been abused by indies and it can be difficult for players after a restart. Once restart in announced you need to hang around a vehicle shop until restart unless you want to walk for 30 mins or just kill yourself and lose your stuff. If we make it so players load in at their base no matter where they logged off I believe it would make the server more fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elijah said:

+1 having locations save has been abused by indies and it can be difficult for players after a restart. Once restart in announced you need to hang around a vehicle shop until restart unless you want to walk for 30 mins or just kill yourself and lose your stuff. If we make it so players load in at their base no matter where they logged off I believe it would make the server more fun

That would be a good idea

300% disagree with removing location saving. You said it the best yourself,

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, Elijah said:

Once restart in announced you need to hang around a vehicle shop until restart unless you want to walk for 30 mins or just kill yourself and lose your stuff.

either loiter at the shop because you're going to continue after the restart or log where you want to be when you come back.

• Dislike 3

+1 its infuriating when you lag out while driving through the desert or your game crashes in the middle of no where, and your car is locked so you have to get someone to deliver you lockpicks or get hiking.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.