Florent

Salty feedback

I only played this server for two days and it's unbearable, if you're in any illegal field where Civilians may be KOS, OPFOR will fly with their helis and instantly shoot rockets, even as Independents I couldn't leave the base because '[TLX] Jake Thompson ' is literally camping in the air all day waiting for a kill, it's almost wasteland at this point.

I know he does it because he can, but can you blame anyone who is frustrated and doesn't want to play here? Doing weed runs = dead, going to gang areas=dead. There's almost no point tbh.

Again, this is a salty feedback, so please understand my frustration.

Opfor = Hindfor 

Also, let me just call out some things before some people say them

" you guys never change tactics all you do is drive to cpb and cpa"

BULL SHIT THERE ARE ALWAYS 1-2 ATTACK HELI'S FLYING ALL OVER THE SOUTH NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE THEY HYDRA YOU.

"How about you shoot us down" 

WE CANT KILL ANYONE TO MAKE MONEY ALL INDEPS ARE BROKE WE GET STARVED OUT IN THE GODDAMNED BASE WE CANT AFFORD SHIT.

AND LASTLY WHY DO YOU CHOPPER TARDS' EVEN DO IT ITS AN RP SERVER THERE IS NO RP UP IN THE STRATOSPHERE ALL BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR $10MIL ATTACK CHOPPER, LAND AND TALK WITH SOME PEOPLE AND MAKE THE SOUTH ACTUALLY FUN TO GO TO NO WONDER ITS DEAD.

just remove indep already or nerf opfor it is becoming wasted slots.

:(

Edited by Hordan
  • Like 1

I just want to add I've killed a max of 4 Indeps today. I was not Camping I was doing a Patrol CPA to CPB and most of the day I was Diamond Mining.

People just either run, or shoot at us. if you just pull over or hold you triggerfinger for 2 seconds (As civ) the chances of you getting blown up or shot is very low since we don't mind looking the other way. For a price ofcourse. but 80% of the civs either run or shoot us and yea that is an excellent reaction towards death.

The full on conflict between INDEP and OPFOR isn't something that has always been going on, it came to life cause INDEP is always shit talking OPFOR for being trash but once we actually gear up against you, you start whining about hinds, AI en camping the ways to CPB and CPA.

Today Wolfslayer put away his hind for a BRDM2 to make it fair for you guys, you still got destroyed and then you start screaming he is a pussy for defending checkpoint stalin.

The only reason you are angry is cause OPFOR is not letting you get free money killing BLUFOR.

You guys are gearing towards traveling to the north, instead of dealing with OPFOR, yesterday (or day before that) Tuna took down 3 hinds (correct me if im wrong) down to the ground. he couldn't completely destroy them but if INDEPS work together they should have no problem taking down the hinds. cause driving past CPS and capzone 1 by 1 isnt really ideal.

Keep in mind this is my experience and my point of view, i cant speak for the times im not ingame.

Edited by Spork
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Spork said:

People just either run, or shoot at us. if you just pull over or hold you triggerfinger for 2 seconds (As civ) the chances of you getting blown up or shot is very low since we don't mind looking the other way. For a price ofcourse. but 80% of the civs either run or shoot us and yea that is an excellent reaction towards death.

There's no warning to put my hands up, you don't even see it coming, one min you're in the gang hideout after gathering weed for 20 minutes and then boom, someone with a helicopter blows up the entire place.

If you think this is fair, then lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Florent said:

There's no warning to put my hands up, you don't even see it coming, one min you're in the gang hideout after gathering weed for 20 minutes and then boom, someone with a helicopter blows up the entire place.

i havent played with you before so i dont know this incident, but normaly we send a ground unit to talk to you. if you kill him though death should be raining.

(for got to mention, this is if were civ)

Edited by Spork

Gotta love how a indie player complains about rp. You guys are the reason that takistan is a team deathmatch. Takistan life was never rp. There was no rp on JG, Rise, HWG or soap. When you try to rp you get shagged by a blufor/opfor/indi. (Trust me i have tried plenty of things). Indies never roleplay. The closest thing i have seen an indie do to rp is kamikazi a plane into the International hotel in Rasman for allah.

After being yelled at by plenty of people i decided to switch my vehicle from a hind to a BRDM 2. When i did this indies started complaining about me using AI.  I agree the hindfor tactic is a dickhead move and it needs to be nerfed. but i honestly am getting sick and tired of the amount of dumbass indies who decide to counter a hind shooting everything pas the hashish emporium is to drive a UAZ to the hashish emporium. The thing with alot of indies is that the tend to be a massive bunch of hypocrites.

EXAMPLE

on 13-4-2018 i was hindforing someone. after about an hour (and a ton of complaining from the indie) i left opfor and switched to blufor only to see the indie steal a opfor shilka which someone left behind. Drive it straight to Rasman so he could base camp blufor. 

The problem with indies is that they only care about going into Rasman to kill cops and getting a massive killstreak. The whole hindfor ruins rp is a bullshit argument. The way we kill you is not a base for roleplay.  And if we were to stop using a hind to patrol and we were to use something else they would still find something to complain about. And if we were to stop with hunting you guys in "Indie lands" you guys would just end up getting shagged by the mk19 strykers at cpa or cpb. 

Message to Hordon.

It is easy to counter the hind spam. Just pull out a zu 23 or a aa launcher. Get a ai gunner (do to their aimbot.) drive out of your base (NOT OVER THE FUCKING ROADS) press tab to turn off your tlx keys and tell your ai gunner to shoot the hind. The thing with the hinds is that they are great at dropping missles on stuff. but they have a long turn around time. meaning that you can shoot them in the back. The igla lauchers are good for scaring the hell out of a hind pilot. They will tend to fly lower. This is when u use the ZU 23 (Truck).

What i think they need to do

1. Add Lock on missles to every faction (Not only indie since no faction has em).

2. Implement the rank system and put the hind to atleast 2nd leutenant+

3. Make zu 23 trucks and igla pods a tad cheaper (Not a lot. Just a bit.)

That is my opinion on this. 

TL:DR 

Comp

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Florent said:

the rules state 

1. Civilians may be killed at any time if they are inside a restricted/KOS zone. Examples include:

1. Gang areas

2. Drug fields

3. Smuggler

4. Arms Dealer

Just to add no matter what OPFOR does Indeps moan

Just now, DOMOCOP14 said:

the rules state 

1. Civilians may be killed at any time if they are inside a restricted/KOS zone. Examples include:

1. Gang areas

2. Drug fields

3. Smuggler

4. Arms Dealer

You didn't have to paste the rules, because I never claimed what they do is against the rules.

Just the fact that you'll get rained with hydras if you're in a gang hideout, isn't very realistic for an RP server, is it?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfslayer said:

Gotta love how a indie player complains about rp. You guys are the reason that takistan is a team deathmatch. Takistan life was never rp. There was no rp on JG, Rise, HWG or soap. When you try to rp you get shagged by a blufor/opfor/indi. (Trust me i have tried plenty of things). Indies never roleplay. The closest thing i have seen an indie do to rp is kamikazi a plane into the International hotel in Rasman for allah.

I hardly play indep, just a few times I've tried for a gameplay change it is just pointless and a waste of time. and indeps are supposed to rp, they are supposed to help civies and on RISE if you told an indep you believe in Allah they couldn't even harm you it was a rule. And I've had rp a thousand times on all the life servers, rise this one, jg, its just more of "rp" like if you want actual rp you go to a3l or island life 

Basically, the hinds are just a bit too much and there are like 5 players, all who play frequently who just never leave a hind and it's annoying and if people keep using the "this is taki life there is hardly any rp who cares" argument then nobody will stay around long. 

And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I conduct an interview with you and the opfor once? See thats rp!

This is the last "and", I also agree partially with what you are saying, at this point just remove indep honestly ig declaring terror would be enough or maybe add a FOB in the north? So the indeps are spread out more? I mean I doubt it'll happen tho because its been months since we were supposed to have an update.

24 minutes ago, Jacob said:

indep is the reason this server is going downhill! it needs to be gone and taken away!

We all know that's never going to happen. there is a max of 7 indeps, They can't do much with Overpriced equipment and little money, Hindfor is keeping indeps in the south so blufor can focus on Civs and their crimes. Even if we miss one or two Blufor have the equipment to take them out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jake Thompson said:

We all know that's never going to happen. there is a max of 7 indeps, They can't do much with Overpriced equipment and little money, Hindfor is keeping indeps in the south so blufor can focus on Civs and their crimes. Even if we miss one or two Blufor have the equipment to take them out.

I was about to answer this ^

5 hours ago, Jacob said:

indep is the reason this server is going downhill! it needs to be gone and taken away!

There's honestly not a whole lot wrong with indie, it's just a player issue that needs addressing imo.

I think it's really just people using ai to shoot for them. how lame is that. welcome to "takistan chauffeur" where you let the server do your fighting for you.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:07 PM, Spork said:

The full on conflict between INDEP and OPFOR isn't something that has always been going on, it came to life cause INDEP is always shit talking OPFOR for being trash but once we actually gear up against you, you start whining about hinds, AI en camping the ways to CPB and CPA.

Today Wolfslayer put away his hind for a BRDM2 to make it fair for you guys, you still got destroyed and then you start screaming he is a pussy for defending checkpoint stalin.

The only reason you are angry is cause OPFOR is not letting you get free money killing BLUFOR.

You guys are gearing towards traveling to the north, instead of dealing with OPFOR, yesterday (or day before that) Tuna took down 3 hinds (correct me if im wrong) down to the ground. he couldn't completely destroy them but if INDEPS work together they should have no problem taking down the hinds. cause driving past CPS and capzone 1 by 1 isnt really ideal.

Keep in mind this is my experience and my point of view, i cant speak for the times im not ingame.

Thank you, i was about to say this myself in  some sorr of wat

9 hours ago, staan said:

I think it's really just people using ai to shoot for them. how lame is that. welcome to "takistan chauffeur" where you let the server do your fighting for you.

Yet nobody else complaines when you indies stick Ai's in APC's and tanks

• Like 1

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.