Sign in to follow this  
Smidge Griffkin

Staff apps.

Just a quick one chaps, I suggest restricting staff positions for adults. If you want reasons as to why kids shouldn't be staff.... go play on any of the Altis life servers for A3, experience it firsthand for yourself.  Iv just had a lovely morning of ear rape from pre-pubescent admins on Strayagaming ¬¬ I can still hear the high pitched ringing in my ears.

The current staff have been great in the way they have handled issues, even the ones I have disagreed with. (You know who you are you bloody cunts <3). As it stands, with the current population of the community, I think there are more than enough staff at any given time to deal with issues or to provide help. 

Iv run servers for myself and others..... regardless of the game/mod, its not always fun and games as im sure you will agree. So big ups to the staff. Give yourselves a pat on the back and have yourselves a beer (if you are old enough LMAO)

• Like 2

so the thing with this is that ur complaining about staff in a different server that doesn't pertain to this one, so i dont get why ur bringing this up.

Its feedback lol, It says suggestions and feedback. Jacob this is probably the reason you didn't get accepted for staff 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

Why is this a forum post? If you have no issue at all regarding this server, why spend time complaining?

Shit I dunno mate, might be something to do with the fact its the feedback & suggestions section im posting in. And since I was offering a suggestion to keep little shits out of staff and also giving positive feedback toward the current TLX team, Im thinking my post is quiet welcome.

7 hours ago, Jacob said:

so the thing with this is that ur complaining about staff in a different server that doesn't pertain to this one, so i dont get why ur bringing this up.

Yes I had a dig at the staffing of other servers, and its has plenty of relevance. More to the point, the post was also feedback and a suggestion, posted into the said section of the forums. Whats your problem?

I agree with restricting it to only adults but, I have seen some kids who have been more mature than adults. Immature Staff is always gonna be an issue unless the Higher Ups raise their expectations.  

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.