Sign in to follow this  
0rbz

General Suggestions

44 minutes ago, Drew said:

Dshkm, can turn it to Swiss cheese killing driver and all passengers, spg-9 roast it with a couple rounds, AGS-30 grenade spam will kill the tires and then leave it/them out in the open for target practice.

Yeah but in my whole 75 hours in the server i've seen 1 spg, 1 Military offroad with an AGS-30, and i've seen like 3 DSHKM's. No one actually uses this stuff and it can be easily dispatched with a 5.56 rifle.

I imagine the open configuration of the vehicles crew postions, particularly the weapon mounting positions and lack of armor precludes most players from purchasing.

26 minutes ago, Supersahen said:

Yeah but in my whole 75 hours in the server i've seen 1 spg, 1 Military offroad with an AGS-30, and i've seen like 3 DSHKM's. No one actually uses this stuff and it can be easily dispatched with a 5.56 rifle.

Well because most only use bikes and fals, speaking of, I think fal rounds can go through the armour. But if they managed to get one into blufor territory, a simple ambush on a patrol route would suffice.

One point made in this topic is that rockets should only be used on armored vehicles. I would like to make a post dedicated to this topic but since it is allready posted here I would like to voice my opinion of the matter. 

I believe that rockets should ONLY be used on armored and armed vehicles. There is no need to use rockets on unarmored vehicle and especially civilians that are in no vehicle at all. I believe indeps are the only ones who should be allowed to use rockets on whatever they want because they don't have laws or politics that they need to work around. However Blufor/NATO is a peace keeping organization that would have international politics and humane guidelines to stick to. For example, If NATO uses rockets to blow up criminals such as bank robbers the international effects would be extreamily political and I believe that NATO would face serious reprucutions. For opfor I don't know about real world examples especially since they are supposed to be corrupt but at the very least it would still harm Russia's relations with the rest of the world.

21 minutes ago, Elijah said:

One point made in this topic is that rockets should only be used on armored vehicles. I would like to make a post dedicated to this topic but since it is allready posted here I would like to voice my opinion of the matter. 

I believe that rockets should ONLY be used on armored and armed vehicles. There is no need to use rockets on unarmored vehicle and especially civilians that are in no vehicle at all. I believe indeps are the only ones who should be allowed to use rockets on whatever they want because they don't have laws or politics that they need to work around. However Blufor/NATO is a peace keeping organization that would have international politics and humane guidelines to stick to. For example, If NATO uses rockets to blow up criminals such as bank robbers the international effects would be extreamily political and I believe that NATO would face serious reprucutions. For opfor I don't know about real world examples especially since they are supposed to be corrupt but at the very least it would still harm Russia's relations with the rest of the world.

please say it a little louder for dudes in back, no rockets on unarmed, unarmored vehicles, shit makes for the worst player experience. 

• Like 1

+1 for the no rockets on unarmed, unarmoured vehicles.

I can't fathom how anyone thinks its OK to just Hydra the bank to kill a civ with a glock. Or to Hydra a fleeing SUV/motorbike

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.