Sign in to follow this  
Hordan

The mystery man

Everyone on the server wants to know about this update which was announced a while back. We don't get to know whats in it when its coming and we cant ask about it because the elusive Giovanni is too busy at the moment and doesn't wanna tell. Not even the staff knows about it. 

I just think we'd all like to get to know this mysterious man for these reasons:

1. Make sure he isn't valgarr.

2. Find out about the update.

3. rekindle hope in our hearts that taki life isn't going to die forever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hordan said:

We don't get to know whats in it when its coming and we cant ask about it

https://tlx-gaming.com/topic/291-development-and-server-update/

There's nothing secret about it. I have been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to work on it full time. Changes to the mission would include whitelisting, faction ranks/qualifications, and economical changes (shops, paychecks, prices).

I can't make any guarantees on when it will be released because my schedule is unpredictable right now.

Edited by Giovanni

2 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

https://tlx-gaming.com/topic/291-development-and-server-update/

There's nothing secret about it. I have been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to work on it full time. Changes to the mission would include whitelisting, faction ranks/qualifications, and economical changes (shops, paychecks, prices).

I can't make any guarantees on when it will be released because my schedule is unpredictable right now.

hmmmm good enough for now, but all your staff said they had no clue about it, and second can we learn a bit about our fearless leader?

hordans a troll feel free to ignore him

he was on the server yesterday and killed an unarmed person so i said in global that arent you the one on the forums complaining about lack of rp why did you kill an unarmed person

his responce

i do whatever i want you should learn it

1 hour ago, staan said:

i do whatever i want you should learn it

Okay lmao that was a joke, and I killed him for a reason also, why would I waste time in global defending myself to a guy who was not involved.

And it seems you haven't learned it yet 

I do what i want 

Edited by Hordan
  • Dislike 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.