Sign in to follow this  
Unknown

Multiple Rule Suggestions

1. Need to change the word Police to NATO.

2. Blufor rule 13 should be changed to “NATO may not work with or protect Independents and/or Civilian Terrorists.”

3. Opfor should not be able to sell Tanks/APCs/Helicopters. They should be able to sell any non-armored/armed vehicle and weapons.

4. Independent zone should be a no-fly zone for blufor and Opfor unless an active threat is coming from that area. This would make them actually man the checkpoints rather than hover in the air and kill them upon sight with a missile. 

5. Add firefighters to the paramedic rules. They must have [FIRE] in their name.

more to come at a later date. I’m up for debate for any of these additions or changes, just make a valid point. These additions/changes are for the life of the server and to make it better...NOT for realism..

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, Unknown said:

4. Independent zone should be a no-fly zone for blufor and Opfor unless an active threat is coming from that area.

Just with this one, Is it not already a fly zone for blufor unless granted permission? And Opfor controls the South, plain and simple, how come they cant patrol the skies of the lands they hold? Perhaps they should be limited in what they can conduct air patrols in during peacetime? 

On 3/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, Unknown said:

3. Opfor should not be able to sell Tanks/APCs/Helicopters. They should be able to sell any non-armored/armed vehicle and weapons.

So we would still be able to purchase some of this stuff via the indeps? 

Edited by Smidge Griffkin

56 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Just with this one, Is it not already a fly zone for blufor unless granted permission? And Opfor controls the South, plain and simple, how come they cant patrol the skies of the lands they hold? Perhaps they should be limited in what they can conduct air patrols in during peacetime? 

It is indeed, I fully understand it’s opfors jurisdiction but to make it fair to independents the air space should be restricted. Once there is a confirmed active threat then air support can enter the area. Basically your last sentence is what should happen.

1 hour ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

So we would still be able to purchase some of this stuff via the indeps? 

I don’t see a need to purchase vehicles from indeps. As for weapons and other supplies, yes.

10 minutes ago, Unknown said:

I don’t see a need to purchase vehicles from indeps. As for weapons and other supplies, yes.

I play civilian terror a lot, we are not part of the mujahideen so obviously we don't need to have access to tanks and attack choppers. I like to be able to have access to vehicles like the Vodnik BPPU or BTR-DshKN, or even some of the older armed vics though. They are in no way overpowered, small arms can take them out with ease, though they still allow me to fight Blufor/Opfor vehicles somewhat fairly.
To be able to buy these off the insurgents if I cant deal through the TLA would be nice.

With the impending militarization of Blufor under Bacon's leadership, things are going to get a bit harder on terrorists. They will never have a level playing field, I understand that. 

This thread was strictly for Opfor selling to independents visa versa. Indeps should be able to sell to civs/terrorists.

Edited by Unknown

Suggestion number 6. Since the factions are becoming whitelisted, I feel it would be more appropriate for NATO Command to have the option to declare war. As of right now, it’s a one sided thing as blufor can do something that semi agitates opfor, opfor gets a valid reason and gets staff permission and war gets declared. But if opfor does something that agitates blufor, they can’t do shit even if it’s a valid reason. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, Unknown said:

2. Blufor rule 13 should be changed to “NATO may not work with or protect Independents and/or Civilian Terrorists.”

4. Independent zone should be a no-fly zone for blufor and Opfor unless an active threat is coming from that area. This would make them actually man the checkpoints rather than hover in the air and kill them upon sight with a missile. 

5. Add firefighters to the paramedic rules. They must have [FIRE] in their name.

Rule 13 is fine, a civilian terrorist is regarded as Independent.

I agree with that OPFOR selling equipment, I hate it and have suggested changes previously.

Agree with the no-fly zone for the most part, need's a little work.

I fail to see what a firefighter could do. They cant fight fires?

1 hour ago, Captain said:

I agree with that OPFOR selling equipment, I hate it and have suggested changes previously.

Maybe they could have a dedicated slot that lets them impound cars 

9 hours ago, Unknown said:

Suggestion number 6. Since the factions are becoming whitelisted, I feel it would be more appropriate for NATO Command to have the option to declare war. As of right now, it’s a one sided thing as blufor can do something that semi agitates opfor, opfor gets a valid reason and gets staff permission and war gets declared. But if opfor does something that agitates blufor, they can’t do shit even if it’s a valid reason. 

+1

2 hours ago, Captain said:

Is civilian terrorist defined as an independent in the rules? If not it needs to be. As of right now a civilian terrorist is a revolter, aka a rebel. They don’t have the same ideaology as independents.

As for the firefighter, obviously there aren’t fires but some people want more RP and would like to RP as a firefighter. Giving more options to players.

Edited by Unknown

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.