Votes for stuff  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have a firestation with the firetruck?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have firetruck with firefighters?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Have fire script for blown up vehicles and buildings etc.?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone, so today while I was at school I was watching some youtube video's of old Taki life and I noticed that one taki server had a fire station where you can buy ambulances, emt clothing, fire trucks, firefighter clothing etc. A proper station for this, it was not a faction but it was available for civs to rp. I loved this and I want to know your opinion on having this. It would simply add to what people can do and rp. Also I think implementing a fire script for vehicles or buildings so firefighters have something to do. For a firetruck they took a red Ural and just added the lights and siren script that the police suv, police lada, and the ambulances have. This would be on the Arma2 tlx server.

Edited by Jacob

The only way this could happen are reskins, which i may be able to do.

AF14D0E844695F0A863BF82786EAC9F9BB4CE82A

This is what i created previously when i made the police suv.

Edited by Unknown
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

The only way this could happen are reskins, which i may be able to do.

AF14D0E844695F0A863BF82786EAC9F9BB4CE82A

This is what i created previously when i made the police suv.

thats amazing! thats almost exact to what i saw, this would help a lot with rp and would make more rp abilities.

LYnVi5i.jpg

6w3MDNP.jpg

3OHI2bm.jpg

Qbd9uJ8.jpg

Made 3 different vehicles for EMS. 1 Fire Ural, Re-worked the ambulance and created a Medical SUV.

New Police SUV

GR95zEq.jpg

17 minutes ago, Unknown said:

LYnVi5i.jpg

6w3MDNP.jpg

3OHI2bm.jpg

Qbd9uJ8.jpg

Made 3 different vehicles for EMS. 1 Fire Ural, Re-worked the ambulance and created a Medical SUV.

New Police SUV

GR95zEq.jpg

I absolutely love these!!!!! I want them! @Unknown r these in game?

Edited by Jacob

15 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Once im finished, @Giovanni will have them.

yay!!! i do like the current police suv tho but these look amazing.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.