Sign in to follow this  
Elijah

Equal opportunities

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed how dead the south is. The largest reason for this is that there is nothing to do there but farm resources. If we could get more every day shops in the south, such as a gun shop, a gun licence shop, and basically the same stuff as in the north people would go south a lot more or even start playing as a southern resident. on top of that if we could make it possible to rob the southern bank I believe that could increase traffic as well. As it currently is civilians don't have many incentives to go south and that is why I am proposing these changes. If these changes do come around though Opfor will probably need an outpost near the southern capitol in order to better manage the civilians. I liked the idea in the other post about an Opfor spawn to have it only have limited supplies so that it is not replace the Opfor HQ.

During the week there are mostly just like 20-25 people online and if they would spread even more you wouldnt see anyone at all I guess..

Edited by I3o0M

6 hours ago, I3o0M said:

During the week there are mostly just like 20-25 people online and if they would spread even more you wouldnt see anyone at all I guess..

Try adding another 15-20 players to that bud. The server is getting high numbers nowadays.

The south has plenty of shops, you can buy your vehicles and weapons and you can sell your resources. The south should not be inviting or accommodating like the north is as its the rougher part of the nation due to insurgency and TLA occupation. As for the southern bank being able to be robbed, that should require 3 opfor online like the northern bank. This would also give Opfor a chance to do something other than checking passports at the cp or trolling the borders with war vics.

19 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Try adding another 15-20 players to that bud. The server is getting high numbers nowadays.

Not in my timezone :c

+100000 I was thinking of posting ab this, the south is fun and only like 1/8 the server is there at a time or less.

And I also agree with the FOB, i made a post about it as well

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.