Sign in to follow this  
Fakie

Moving subdued people

Anyone is handcuffs or zipties should be able to be moved. It would help ALL of the factions, Blufor/Opfor by using it in an RP sense to maybe get a restrained civilian off of the road to talk to them and give them a ticket or explain to them why they are being arrested instead of being in the middle of the road and having the potential of VDM which creates more problems than needed. It would help PMC's/Civilians/Independents by |

PMC - Zip-tieing, moving, and putting a civilian in a vehicle with a bounty or the capture of any target

Civilian/Independent - Any hostage situation

I do understand there could be some downfalls to this as it could be abused which could lead to a ban if not used properly.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fakie said:

Anyone is handcuffs or zipties should be able to be moved. It would help ALL of the factions, Blufor/Opfor by using it in an RP sense to maybe get a restrained civilian off of the road to talk to them and give them a ticket or explain to them why they are being arrested instead of being in the middle of the road and having the potential of VDM which creates more problems than needed. It would help PMC's/Civilians/Independents by |

PMC - Zip-tieing, moving, and putting a civilian in a vehicle with a bounty or the capture of any target

Civilian/Independent - Any hostage situation

I do understand there could be some downfalls to this as it could be abused which could lead to a ban if not used properly.

+1 I still don't know why this still hasn't been implemented. Yeah, it can be abused, but that's when you go to a support room and get the player dealt with. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.