Mujeeb

What is it that keeps you playing?

Over the years, we have seen many things change. We've seen people come and go. But what is it that keeps you playing? What is it that you like about the server/community? or dislike? What do you enjoy doing when you're on the server? What faction do you mainly play as and why? How do you feel about the direction the community is headed? Will you be playing on the Arma 3 server when it goes online?

33930_screenshots_2014-09-15_00026.jpg

I found TakiLife a few years ago and fell in love with all aspects of the game. And old group of mine played hardcore for a while! Got married, had 2 kids and changed careers which pulled me away for a little while, but I was extremely excited to see a wave of players coming back around the same time that I randomly logged back in a couple of months ago. 

For TLX, I enjoy and usually roll as mischievous civ or as independent creating terror. As a civ, I’ve really started to enjoy the role playing aspects and using chat more and more. Like most newbies to the server, it’s definitely something I had to work myself into even after gaming my whole life. But once I found my “taki” voice, it just makes it so much more fun. 

When I’m playing alone, I usually do tasks that will make me money to spend for when the “group” gathers. Things like mining rubies, running LSD, selling guns, etc...

And when the “group” gathers (usually a couple of really cool guys I’ve found and maybe a couple random new guys), we just spend our millions trying to have fun and creating more fun for others. We’ve really enjoyed the new organizational skills deployed by Bluefor, which makes our Mischief that much more exciting!

I love TLX and the community. I am grateful for the guys who run everything. I know a lot of “free time” is given up to keeping things running. I will also definitely give the Arma 3 server a shot when it is up, if it’s run by TLX. 

Thanks guys! DubSixPho is TLX 4 Life! 

• Like 2

Haven't played much lately since a lot of my friendos don't play anymore but taki life is just a good place to have fun and go pew pew

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Anonymous User said:

Haven't played much lately since a lot of my friendos don't play anymore but taki life is just a good place to have fun and go pew pew

What's your favorite faction? If you like the civs or independent, feel free to join us anytime. I've found a few guys who are really fun to play with.
In-game name: DubSixPho

22 hours ago, DubSixPho said:

What's your favorite faction? If you like the civs or independent, feel free to join us anytime. I've found a few guys who are really fun to play with.
In-game name: DubSixPho

Civ is my favorite faction to play alone but when it comes to friends Opfor is definitely my go to choice. When I was civ Gio stole my truck full of liquor I made so I tracked him down and put a cap in his ass. gud times

• Like 1

I can't stop playing been almost 6 years yet im still being dragged from the dirt by wolfslayer back to these servers 

• Like 2

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.