Jack

Unban me por favor

In-game name: Jack
Teamspeak name: Jack
GUID: 76561198173206167
Ban message: Banned for racism
Staff who banned you: idk
Why you think you were banned: called my friend a niggeer
Why you think you should be unbanned: it was my friend and he isnt bothered i called him it

Join the game, and let me see what the ban message is. if i don't see it, edit your post "Ban Message" to what it says. Would help me look for the ban.

It should also say the banning staff member beside it

Thread Locked
I as the original member of staff who banned you for Racism and Staff Avoidance, under the circumstances you were initially banned for would say no to your appeal.
Having said that, this ban has been superseded by your most current ban for Racism, Staff Avoidance, Disrespect, Lying to a staff member and Ban Avoidance.

As to the details of THIS ban, you were banned for using prohibited language and direct contradiction to the General Rules. Whether it was to your friend or not, whether he minds or not, the server does, and as this was done publicly, over VON, in civ-spawn, we have to take action on you.

This thread has now been locked as this particular ban is non-applicable. Have a nice day.