Sign in to follow this  
Roque

Checkpoint Rasman

Rasman CP  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should obstacles be only movable by Blufor/Opfor @CPR

2. 2. Should a bonus paycheck for manning cpr be added?

So, checkpoint Rasman is super cancerous (civilians moving barriers etc) at times and a way to avoid this is by making all the obstacles unmovable by any other faction except Blufor and possible Opfor.

Checkpoint Rasman should also have the small bonus paycheck that CPD, CPA and CPB all get for manning the CP as it gives an incentive for poorer players to man it.

Agreed with both of the suggestions. I dont believe anyone should be able to move any barriers and obstacles.

• Like 1

+1 CPR Barries should not be able to be moved, MAYBE Blufor/Opfor could move them, I'd be fine if they could or not, Civs messing with it though is hella annoying.

Edited by Fakie

13 hours ago, Fakie said:

+1 CPR Barries should not be able to be moved, MAYBE Blufor/Opfor could move them, I'd be fine if they could or not, Civs messing with it though is hella annoying.

+1

Just had a shithole of an encounter with beginner officers. In all honesty, checkpoint Rasman should be unable to be moved until Whitelisting gets implemented, Beginner officers just keep fucking shit up by moving shit to the middle of the road and it is just chaos. Once whitelisting gets implemented MAYBE allow CPR to be adjusted by Blufor/Opfor, until then its just a mess.

Edited by Fakie
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fakie said:

Just had a shithole of an encounter with beginner officers. In all honesty, checkpoint Rasman should be unable to be moved until Whitelisting gets implemented, Beginner officers just keep fucking shit up by moving shit to the middle of the road and it is just chaos. Once whitelisting gets implemented MAYBE allow CPR to be adjusted by Blufor/Opfor, until then its just a mess.

i was afk i came back went to cpr and then i saw cancer at its peek again there were 2 ladders in the middle of cpr who fuckign knows why and everything was just cancer.

4 hours ago, Mujeeb said:

How about the lock object thing from wasteland?

Some Civilians literally have nothing else better to do so they'll just sit at a barricade to unlock it if they have to.

I don’t think civs should be able to move barriers set in place by Bluefor/opfor. The fun is finding alternate ways around said barriers :) 

I do think there should be a bonus for manning CPR. I see the efforts to organize Bluefor and it should definitely be rewarded. It makes my bank runs really tough :/ but super fun! 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.