Jacob

Race event

What if we held a race event on the map, like a drag race or something. Anyone can enter but you have to pay to join like $100,00.

You're more than welcome to set up something in-game.
No reason you cant set up an underground racing event, or become the president and order one.
I'll take part!

I will set up a  time, you will meet me at CIV spawn with your car, rigged or not, and we will race down the main road, drag race. In order to participate you have to bet money to whomever you're racing against, the lowest you can bet is $1,000. It will be in the Community calendar, so stay tuned!

Edited by Drew

Remember everyone Race Day is happening TODAY!!! at 4:00pm U.S. central standard time, for more info go to the community calendar. 

20 hours ago, CrazyAsian said:

what vehicles can we use and can we upgrade them?

you can literally use any vehicle as long as its stock, u can upgrade but no speed boosts.

Everyone Race Day will now be a weekly thing, every wednesday we're gonna host it. Please come and join! Its fun and entertaining. 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.