Qfc91

unban Qfc91

[In-Game Name] : Qfc911

[GUID] : 76561198079766763

[Ban information] : hacking

[Reason for appeal] : I was afk from arma and forgot i was still in game. i was  playing command and conquer general zero hours and was using my trainer for command and conquer and realized arma 2 was still playing. I  would never hack arma as i enjoy playing on the server legitly  I was just enjoying myself on C&C.  

[What you can do better] :  I will defiantly make sure im not in the server when im playing command and conquer with the trainer running. I truly apologize for what happened and it wont happen again.  

You were kicked by BattlEye for GameHack #38 because you were using a cheat application in the background and a ban was automatically added. We'll consider your appeal, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Okay. I do want to continue playing with this community and I will not have this incident happen again

27 minutes ago, DefaultFun said:

It could be a battleye global ban so just watch out

cheat engine = global ban, sooner or later. It's delayed

yah ill probably stop with trainers with other games so this incident wont happen again

This will be the final response from staff regarding your appeal. 

Even though your ban was justified, it will be lifted. 

Please refrain from using any type of cheat engine software or anything else when connecting or playing on our server. 

If you have any issues with your ban, please contact staff via TS3 or Discord. 

This thread will be locked to prevent any further responses.