Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Ban appeal Adam

[In-Game Name] : Adam 

[GUID] : d12d750bc3a4d5a7b3d60c5f78b5426a

[Ban information] : (Winters | [Staff Avoidance/Opfor Abuse] | 2D)

[Reason for appeal] : Yesterday when I was playing I wanted to try out opfor, but I forgot to join opfor channel on teamspeak. Admin sent a message that I had to join opfor channel, so I joined the one all my teammates were in, but Admin still told me I had to join opfor channel, and I couldn't understand it when I was already in it, so I disconnected and wanted to join insurgents instead, but I had to go to bed... I really like this server, it's the only takistan life server on arma 2 and I really want to play on it.

[What you can do better] : If I get unbanned I promiss to listen to all admins and I won't ever disconnect if an admin asks me to do something without asking them if it's okay that I disconnect if I have to go. I am really sorry for my actions and I will do anything to get unbanned.

Okay, even though I don't understand the reason for that exact policy, I will respect it... I'll repost in 2 days -.- #weekendruined lol

Edited by Adam

Adam, 

I believe I called you on TS multiple times, not only because you are required to be on TS3 while playing as Opfor, but because you were reported for shooting at multiple teammates. I gave you the standard 5 minutes to comply before I saw you disconnect without receiving any response via In-Game or TS3. If you did join TS3 after I called you on, your name wasn't matching you're in game name. 

The only way we know if someone is in TS3 when required or asked to is if they have the same name. 

47 minutes ago, Adam said:

Okay, even though I don't understand the reason for that exact policy,

We have this policy due to the fact that when we do ban, we give 2 days or less. There is no point in having someone appeal a justified ban when its such a short length. If you feel like you were wrongly banned, you may report the banning staff member directly to the owner via Staff Complaints

We appreciate you being respectful. 

This thread will be locked to prevent further responses.