Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Han Solo

Han Solo's Apology

Hello, on behalf of EDEN Gaming, I would like to apologize to TLX, Smidge Griffin, SlingShot and the rest of the staff members for my previous behavior towards the community as a whole. I feel this left a bad reputation on some of the EDEN members, such as myself and I would like to say that I am sorry for my actions and I would like contribute to a healthier Arma 2 community. Not just EDEN, but TLX as well. I just want the two communities to get along and to be neutral. I just want everyone to have fun, and I understand why I have been banned from Teamspeak. I do not expect to be unbanned from either the TLX Taki Life server, or the Teamspeak server, but I just want you to understand that I have no hard feelings towards TLX. Thank you for reading, I hope you can understand.

3 hours ago, MustfaL!kaweewee said:

I quote this from your Resignation @Han Solo ''I won't be back.'' 

Are you not a man of your words?

han 2.PNG

His post about resignation was satire for though he WAS staff before he WASNT at the time of that post. It was a meme...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.