Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarge

Sarge's Ban appeal

• [In-Game Name] : Sarge.
  • [Ban information] : I was banned for '3 strikes'.
  • strike 1 - Declaring War as Blufor and heading to the south. (me being slightly unaware of the rules regarding war etc.)
  • warning 1 - money swapping. (me being a dumb silly cunt.)
  • and this is the point where 'Elijah' made a report on me for 'rdm'. 
  • he fails to state the fact it was martial law and he was an armed civ in Rasman.
  • [Ban Justification] : The ban was not justified. i do realise i have been slightly 'toxic' and that i need to clean up my game but I do not believe that the 2 week ban is appropriate. i have yet to receive 3 strikes, only a warning and a strike, and even if he had given me a second strike, it would not be correct.
  • [Reason for appeal] : Arma 2's playerbase is dwindling and i want to play as much taki life as possible while it's still fun. I believe tlx is a great taki life server and will continue to attract players. Jake Thompson seemed to have made up his mind prior to speaking to me which is rather unfair as in truth, the case with elijah isn't rdm.
  • [Improvement] : I have realised how vital it is for me to clean up my act and i've noticed my toxicity and promise to change my ways. I know toxicity will drive new players away and i don't want this to happen. take that as a promise from me of changing my act.
  • I would like someone other than ANC or Jake Thompson to look at this. Thanks.

Your ban has been discussed and ill be messaging you within the next 24 hours on the decision made. Topic will now be locked.