Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

TLX Server and Updates

I would like to thank the Owner and the staff for everything they do just so we can log in and play. This has been my best Takistan experience ever , love the features and most of the players . I think it would be nice to appreciate what we got so far. Sure some of us where butt hurt with some updates but keep in mind server just got reglorified recently. 

Staff always seem to be present on TS3 and always there to help and always ready to give the benefit of hearing both stories equally. 

Thanks to all. 

I appreciate it bud. We've all been working our butts off and sometimes ripping our hair out on some things. Your kind words don't fall on deaf ears.

33 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

I appreciate it bud. We've all been working our butts off and sometimes ripping our hair out on some things. Your kind words don't fall on deaf ears.

And it really shows . I wanted to change the vibe a bit by saying thanks cause all I seem doing on forums is nag but its not really nag just my opinions ..... EXCEPT THE FUCKING DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRR ......

Yes those have been around since my time and never seen them in action till then. But we appreciate your opinions on things in-game cause like you we are players too and if something ain't fun or useful we too want to see it change. Back then we had a dev or two who understandably couldn't get the time to fix things but now we have a crew together and we have definitely been making some headway on the bugs. I think coming next Saturday I can get a solid community update.  Always feel free to message me here or on any of our other platforms (TS & Discord) I'm all ears... well eyes... I'm a skeleton...

8 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

And it really shows . I wanted to change the vibe a bit by saying thanks cause all I seem doing on forums is nag but its not really nag just my opinions ..... EXCEPT THE FUCKING DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRR ......

The dog has been around for like 3 years but it was restricted to staff and never should've been played by normal players

1 hour ago, Moonhorse said:

I would like to thank the Owner and the staff for everything they do just so we can log in and play. This has been my best Takistan experience ever , love the features and most of the players . I think it would be nice to appreciate what we got so far. Sure some of us where butt hurt with some updates but keep in mind server just got reglorified recently. 

Staff always seem to be present on TS3 and always there to help and always ready to give the benefit of hearing both stories equally. 

Thanks to all. 

Thanks for the kind words. I try to help people as much as I can.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.