Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Declaring terror

Declaring terror should be easier , with multiple points on map one can have easier access. 

Solutions:

Ability to declare terror from civ spawn for 300k 

Civilians can use suicide bombs. Due to the name tags showing terrorists usually they are kos before they get to a check point. Suicide bombers should be conceled since thats the main point anyway. 

Ability to declare terror from gang areas. 

Terrorist slots in lobby menu where one can spawn in as a terrorist after they file an application online . 

I think changing some of the slots from civ to terrorist would be easier to do but at that point you'd might as well play Indie.

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

I think changing some of the slots from civ to terrorist would be easier to do but at that point you'd might as well play Indie.

And where do you spawn as independent I never tried it yet . Usually its always full . 

16 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

And where do you spawn as independent I never tried it yet . Usually its always full .

Yeah thats usually always the cause. You spawn weat of opfors area down south.

24 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Declaring terror should be easier , with multiple points on map one can have easier access. 

Solutions:

Ability to declare terror from civ spawn for 300k 

Civilians can use suicide bombs. Due to the name tags showing terrorists usually they are kos before they get to a check point. Suicide bombers should be conceled since thats the main point anyway. 

Ability to declare terror from gang areas. 

Terrorist slots in lobby menu where one can spawn in as a terrorist after they file an application online . 

Im not sure i agree with that, like slimbone said, if you just want to break and shoot everything, just go indie. If you can declare terror pretty much anywhere, it kind of broke the principle behind it. I think the way it is is okay, BUT i also think that a way to declare it when you're in south takistan can be a good idea too.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.