Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Ability for players on TS3 to make a custom temporary Channel .

Tired of being with my friend and some random guy hops in with music or just no mic at all ghosting trying to hear us and our plan . Temporary private channels should be allowed. 

right now you can get a perm private channel, i will let you know if this come available

6 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Tired of being with my friend and some random guy hops in with music or just no mic at all ghosting trying to hear us and our plan . Temporary private channels should be allowed. 

If you're talking about me yesterday night I was just popping in channels seeing what was going on, I haven't been able to actually play in like decades and i wasn't aware you guys were private it was the coffee house channel and i was debating on playing civ. You poked me a question mark as soon as i joined and asked me if i thought it was a little fishy that i had come in a public channel about to play civ. I think you're just a little paranoid, it's a public teamspeak and public channel people are gonna join it and be friendly and say what's up and all that.

And the TS says you can donate $25 to get your own private channel so there ya go

6 minutes ago, Isaac said:

right now you can get a perm private channel, i will let you know if this come available

Didnt know that who do i speak to that handles that transaction ?

yes they cost money 25 USD as Judge said you can donate using the link on the website and i can give you the channel

8 minutes ago, Isaac said:

yes they cost money 25 USD as Judge said you can donate using the link on the website and i can give you the channel

Ok Done just did it . I cant access TS atm cause im on my JOb computer . 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.